Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 41

Thread: 7 seater cars

  1. #31

    0 Not allowed!
    Recently brought a Ssangyong Turismo. It is a real 7 seater & not one of these with the back row in the boot. Adults can comfortably sit in all seats. I had a grand scenic but the back row was useless unless you were 5 yrs old.
    Also unlike most 7 seaters the boot is big enough for pushchairs, suitcases etc.
    Seagull till I Die

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #32

      2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Perkino View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Does anyone know of a car dealer that purely sells 7 seaters? We would like to purchase a large family car but have no knowledge of what we would want and a showroom with lots of various designs may help us answer a lot of those questions
      Stop MUCKING ABOUT, sell your family and get yourself a Tesla Model X.
    • #33
      Members
      Join Date
      Jun 2013
      Location
      Hove (actually!)
      Posts
      52


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by LlcoolJ View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Whenever I see a bloke driving a Picasso or Zafira type thing he seems to have the resigned look of a man who understands that his life is over.

      My brother in law used to drive a sporty BMW 3 series, he now has a Picasso. Which he hates.

      That's why when i bought my S-Max it was the one with a 2.5 L 5 cylinder turbo charged (petrol) engine (217 Hp). It's a big heavy car but it goes like a piano falling off a building if you want to!

      Very practical car and Ford makes the best seats.

      I had the Zafira previously, but the S-Max is better.
    • #34
      Fan of the 17 bus Cowfold Seagull's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2009
      Location
      Cowfold
      Posts
      7,673


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Miximate View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Not used them before but drive past 4Front cars at Warninglid on the A23 most days. Seem to have some decent motors that are 7 sweaters in there
      Crikey, you did well to count the number of seats as you drove past!
    • #35
      Dullard Thunder Bolt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      Location
      Beside the seaside, beside the sea
      Posts
      34,455


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by METALMICKY View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Before you start shopping for a 7 seater you may need to qualify how important is it that the second row middle seat is full size. If it is important your choice will be narrowed greatly.
      If you need to fit a child/baby seat on one or more of the seats, it's worth checking out which seats can take the harness.
      Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
      If you don't read the newspaper you are uninformed, if you do read the newspaper you are misinformed. -Mark Twain
    • #36
      Members
      Join Date
      Apr 2013
      Location
      Along the Shoreham Road in er, Shoreham
      Posts
      3,355


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Notters View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Went over there recently and they all seemed to have Versos. I think even french people are starting to avoid french cars...
      Stange that you say this as on our visits to Brittany at always impresses me how loyal the French seem to be towards their marques. Renault, Citroen and Peugeot seem to dominate by a cosiderable margin. Shame we hardly see 2CVs or Renault 4s though
      Lording it in WSL
    • #37
      The Disowned Masses
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Worthing
      Posts
      12,477


      2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bold Seagull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      We've had an S-Max for 7 years now and agree its an excellent car. Based on the Mondeo chassis it handles like a much smaller car and doesn't experience any roll while cornering. The drive is responsive and handles enough for you to enjoy the drive. The 2 rear seats are decent, adults can use them and a bit of boot space is still left. The 3 rear seats are all adjustable and recline independently of each other. When all the seats are down the space seems huge for the run to the tip or whatever. It's a really well thought out car which I wouldn't hesitate to recommend.
      Agree totally. We test drove the new Picasso and the SMAx on the same day, and the drive and build quality difference was marked.

      Citroens feel like they are made entirely of plastic, and drive like a boat.
      Follow @kmoorman1968 on Twitter

      Visit my Devon Gold Prospecting Blog
    • #38
      The Disowned Masses
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Worthing
      Posts
      12,477


      0 Not allowed!
      And FYI we went to these guys.

      https://www.havenmotors.co.uk/

      Although not exclusively 7 seaters, they do have a lot of family cars, including the Grand Picasso / SMAX / Vafira types.
      Follow @kmoorman1968 on Twitter

      Visit my Devon Gold Prospecting Blog
    • #39
      Members Notters's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2003
      Location
      Newhaven
      Posts
      22,048


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by theboybilly View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Stange that you say this as on our visits to Brittany at always impresses me how loyal the French seem to be towards their marques. Renault, Citroen and Peugeot seem to dominate by a cosiderable margin. Shame we hardly see 2CVs or Renault 4s though
      Certainly still true of smaller cars, I think, but Asian brands are becoming more popular.

      https://www.statista.com/statistics/...red-in-france/
      Quote Originally Posted by Billy the Fish View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Are people taking stupidity pills on here today or something
    • #40
      Members
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      Posts
      870


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by theboybilly View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Stange that you say this as on our visits to Brittany at always impresses me how loyal the French seem to be towards their marques. Renault, Citroen and Peugeot seem to dominate by a cosiderable margin. Shame we hardly see 2CVs or Renault 4s though
      I had Citroen DS's for 20 years. When I was restoring them most parts came from NL. There was no culture of restoring classic cars in France. They just drove them till they stopped and then used them for chicken coops.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •