Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 7 seater cars

Members

7 seater cars

0 Not allowed!
    Does anyone know of a car dealer that purely sells 7 seaters? We would like to purchase a large family car but have no knowledge of what we would want and a showroom with lots of various designs may help us answer a lot of those questions

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

0 Not allowed!
      May I suggest you check out a car " supermarket ". They're not tied to a specific manufacture and therefore tend to display they're wares in the different categories. So all the MPV 's will be together so you can sit in one and compare it to another if you get my drift. Hopefully you might just get a knowledgeable salesman ( he says with smile on face)

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Not used them before but drive past 4Front cars at Warninglid on the A23 most days. Seem to have some decent motors that are 7 sweaters in there

2 Not allowed!
      'Snow White Cars' in Horley?
      Sent from my Omsung A5 Phine

0 Not allowed!
      This lot always have a good range. We had a Zafira for several years, did the job well - the rear 2 seats are pretty decent.

https://www.unbeatablecar.com/used-c...cknumberorreg=
      "Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts"
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Thanks everyone
      Members
      Bitterne,Southampton, close to the M27 and 65 miles from the Temple of Bloom.

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Miximate View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Not used them before but drive past 4Front cars at Warninglid on the A23 most days. Seem to have some decent motors that are 7 sweaters in there
      I do hope they use a strong deodorant.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Son had a Chrysler Voyager which was a great comfortable car but juicy as it had 3 litre engine.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      The French have had this market sussed for years. You won't go far wrong with a Renault Grand Scenic or CitroŽn C4 Picasso. They seem to get the interior layout just right for big families. The Kia Sorento is another that won't break the bank new or used. Further up in price is the Ford Galaxy and at the top end the Audi Q7.
      I would be looking at the first two to be honest. Tates in Portslade always seem to have CitroŽns on offer.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Before you start shopping for a 7 seater you may need to qualify how important is it that the second row middle seat is full size. If it is important your choice will be narrowed greatly.