Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Martin Perry for president!

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
One of the few. Not sure if he's ever been to Hangleton. Stick to the Albion MP

He got 2024 votes so it was a bit bigger than a 'few'. Admittedly he needed another 1000 votes to take a seat.

Last edited:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Apart from their complete inability to have a straight forward and defined brexit policy, ousting of leaders and a general shut down of democracy within the party?

Are we talking Tory or Labour here?

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
One of the few. Not sure if he's ever been to Hangleton. Stick to the Albion MP

I can confirm that he has, because I was helping him canvass just before his last attempt to get in there. Down these mean streets a man must go, and he did. (Although I admit that the streets of Hangleton aren't especially mean)

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
I can confirm that he has, because I was helping him canvass just before his last attempt to get in there. Down these mean streets a man must go, and he did. (Although I admit that the streets of Hangleton aren't especially mean)

You clearly avoided Hamsworth Crescent then !

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
You don't have to. You can vote for Martin because you think he'll do a good job.

This. I tend to look at the candidates, and consider them, before their party politics, which is why I have voted for all three major parties, at some stage in my life.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The OP left off the most important info - where is MP standing for election ?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Very impressed that Martin Perry is a Labour man. Not what I would have assumed and just another little thing to love about the Albion - interesting also to realise that he and Chris Hughton probably get on well in terms of shared values that are not very evident in modern football...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here