Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have you ever been 'in the know' on the Albion?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
How did the truth not come out till years after?

I seem to remember that someone (not me) mentioned the Palace coach driver on the poogate thread at the time but it was lost amongst the 100s of posts from others in the know.

It was, plus the post from the person who worked at the Palace team's hotel who said the driver had been taken short there too. Of course, the truth on Nsc is never fully believed until the evidence comes from elsewhere.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I have heard bits and bobs over the years, nothing compared to when I was a Steward at Norwich City for a couple of Seasons, but tend to keep my own council especially when it comes to malicious gossip which was a fair bit of the latter.

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
I worked with someone who went to matches in the directors box (with the daughter of a bigwig) who told me that people in the directors box were aware of this on the night.

Indeed. I would say I heard it maybe 2 days after the game.

I knew it was the palace coach driver who did the NAUGHTY MESS early on.

It was quite a period of time to know someone "in the know". Good stories.

It was, plus the post from the person who worked at the Palace team's hotel who said the driver had been taken short there too. Of course, the truth on Nsc is never fully believed until the evidence comes from elsewhere.

Yeah but this wasn't in the press and when it did come out, all it served to do was generate more opprobrium toward Palace and their idiotic chairman...... oh. As you were.

D

Deleted member 2719

Yes my son in law worked at the club. He used to pick up snippets......but not all of them were true only rumours, now he no longer works there I know nothing more than anyone else!

My best man at my wedding also had a son in law working at the club, but he told me nothing, hence my current and past sauces are kept very close to my chest and i tell him nothing!:p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here