Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have you spotted any Xmas displays yet

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
With Bozza telling everyone his heating is already on (in September!) it surely can't be too long before the shelves are cleared and the Xmas goodies are out everywhere.
As it seems to get earlier and earlier each year, have you spotted any yet?

I'm fully expecting the first displays to be out by the end of the week as the back to school items are binned.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
With Bozza telling everyone his heating is already on (in September!) it surely can't be too long before the shelves are cleared and the Xmas goodies are out everywhere.
As it seems to get earlier and earlier each year, have you spotted any yet?

I'm fully expecting the first displays to be out by the end of the week as the back to school items are binned.

635851938262572308-652776106_elf-no-gif.gif

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
The Yeoman in Goring and The Broadwater both have trees up

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Pub in Wrexham had a tree up - although I think it was just advertising Xmas dinners.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I did notice Tesco (West Durrington) have small pyramids of tins (well, plastic nowadays) of Quality Street, Roses and the like.

A veritable bargain at £5 a go, I thought, until I considered that if I bought them now I'd be needing to replenish way ahead of Christmas itself.

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
I did notice Tesco (West Durrington) have small pyramids of tins (well, plastic nowadays) of Quality Street, Roses and the like.

A veritable bargain at £5 a go, I thought, until I considered that if I bought them now I'd be needing to replenish way ahead of Christmas itself.

They will be reduced to £4 soon like every year.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
My niece had a birthday on 23rd August, and Clinton Cards were full of Xmas stuff. My wife came home from M&S yesterday complaining it was full of "Spring" clothes.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Thanksgiving stuff on sale here. I appreciate Thanksgiving is in Autumn, but this is thanksgiving 2018!

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
On Friday 1st September a customer in the store where I work was carrying a set of baubles that she bought in Debenhams that morning. I couldn't resist wishing her a happy Christmas.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here