Hove
Nice weekend all round for him
It was his birthday yesterday
It looks like we have a Dutchman who knows where the back of the net is
The future is Propper

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Looks a £20m player, Janssen looks a bit meh. Frankly I think Levy was ripping us with the fee and Janssen should have joined us, rather than staying at Spurs. Clearly a player who needs a run of games and would have had that with us. Not bothered, because Propper looks the business.

LVGull

May 13, 2016
Looks a £20m player, Janssen looks a bit meh. Frankly I think Levy was ripping us with the fee and Janssen should have joined us, rather than staying at Spurs. Clearly a player who needs a run of games and would have had that with us. Not bothered, because Propper looks the business.

Levy would sell his Grandmother for a tenner.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
terrible marking and this is suppose to be international level

But look at the way he takes possession, plays the pass out wide and runs into that space and away from the defenders to give himself a free header ...

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
terrible marking and this is suppose to be international level

It IS international level.

He still had to be in the right place at the right time, and maybe it was his movement that did it. And he finished it to very good effect. What more can you ask.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Excellent game from the boy, glad he's not being viewed as a shit Ryan Harley now.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Dodged a bullet with Janssen...Absolute turd

To think that the knee-jerk transfer, was almost a coup for Levy in making a profit on one of his expensive flops from summer 2016 (£50m blown on Sissoko and Janssen). Naylor's article said that Janssen wasn't the sort of striker CH was looking for. Now we have further proof why.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Really hope Hughton watched it today. Looked like a different player.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I would be very surprised if he didn't (or watch a recording later)

Happy Days

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
He genuinely played the role of a support striker today, well done to him and hopefully it gives him a nice confidence boost for next weekend however let's rein it back a bit with a caveat that the Bulgarian national team would struggle in the championship.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here