Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Davy Propper

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
We definitely need to play him further forward. I’d play Stephens and Sidwell and drop Gross to the bench.

I think CH see Gross as more of a grafter in that position but I'd argue that's actually the one position where you can forgive workrate for actual quality.

He's showed proper quality, awareness, vision and an eye for goal today but yeah, when he ****s a three yard pass on Saturday expect several idiots on here call him out as shit.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I could score TWICE against the Bulgarians, wait until Saturday and then start RAVING if he has a DECENT game

They've won all their home qualifiers beating Luxembourg, Holland and Sweden. Hardly minnows apart from Lux. They should beat Belarus and give France a good run out.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
They've won all their home qualifiers beating Luxembourg, Holland and Sweden. Hardly minnows apart from Lux. They should beat Belarus and give France a good run out.

We're all really pleased for Propper today and hope that gives him a massive confidence boost for the PL.

But you have say the Bulgarians defending was laughable.

Propper did everything right to be in the right place in punishing them and was ice cold in putting the chances away.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
That explains it then. He won't be polishing his shoes and washing behind his ears then. What a negative person he is.

Agree. He is such a miserable ****. He must lead a very sad life if he can't even be happy that a Brighton player has had a good game for his national team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here