Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team for West Brom?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
West Brom may well have Krychowiak and Barry in midfield together.

Both very good players but both WELL SLOW.

I'd UNLEASH Solly on a one man PEST MISSION against the big POLE in the middle. Don't let him have a second on the ball. Just keep nipping away at the lumbering OAF.

Meanwhile ex-Albion man Barry will be DAZZLED by what could have been, I mean, what did he REALLY achieve after SNUBBING us. His head won't be In the game and he will be SWAMPED by the engine PasGro.

That'll leave Jose and AK47 to UNLEASH hell on the Bowls club that are the west brom defence, opening up space for D-PROP so sneaky sneaky is way into the danger zone and bulge that score bag.

Has Ernest hacked your account.....

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
It's the kind of game, really, where you need 2 up front.

West Brom will be SO organised, and have a solid back 4, I really don't see Hemed or whoever plays up front getting much change out of Evans and Dawson, as well as Barry sitting deep.

Just had a look at their suggested team and they really do have a very strong squad.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
1. Peter Ward
2. Peter Ward
3. Peter Ward
4. Peter Ward
5. Peter Ward
6. Peter Ward
7. Peter Ward
8. Peter Ward
9. Peter Ward
10. Peter Ward
11. Peter Ward

Stupid suggestion

(He's not named in the 25 man squad...)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Stupid suggestion

(He's not named in the 25 man squad...)

So we've got the under-21 Peter Ward? Could be worse - he scored a hat-trick for the England under-21s (forty years ago) yesterday.

[tweet]905534534002909184[/tweet]

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
So we've got the under-21 Peter Ward? Could be worse - he scored a hat-trick for the England under-21s (forty years ago) yesterday.

[tweet]905534534002909184[/tweet]

If only!

And i was there that night and as a ten year old was delighted to chuck the ball back onto the pitch from the Chicken Run!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Predicted Line-up

Ryan
Bruno - Duffy - Dunk - Suttner (or Bong)
Rosenoir (or Schelotto) -Stephens - Pröpper - March (or Izquierdo)
Knockaert
Hemed (or Murray)

Subs: Krul, Bong (maybe injured), Schelotto, Izquierdo, Murray, Hünemeier, Groß.

Injured: Baldock, Brown, Sidwell, Kayal

Missed out: Goldson, Matějů, Skalák, Murphy, Mäenpää.​

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I reckon the only change from Watford will be Murray for Hemed. Tough on March if he is dropped for Izquierdo.

I also think that CH will give this 11 the next 2 games to gel, if still no win we could see Krul, Schelotto, Izquierdo and Brown coming into the first 11.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
It could be

Brighton-171803.jpg

https://realsport101.com/news/sport...hton-vs-west-brom-lineups-preview-prediction/

I'm quite keen in starting Rosenior, as it gives us better option of we get an injury or when we make substitutions.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Murray or Hemed as a lone no.9 will get outclassed and outnumbered by Dawson and one other CB. We won't win a traditional balls played up to the CF type battle.

I think and hope that CH will surprise Pulis with a formation, selection and tactics that are more fluid and pacey, to turn the big defenders.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Murray or Hemed as a lone no.9 will get outclassed and outnumbered by Dawson and one other CB. We won't win a traditional balls played up to the CF type battle.

I think and hope that CH will surprise Pulis with a formation, selection and tactics that are more fluid and pacey, to turn the big defenders.

He'll do that on 75 minutes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here