Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A bet for those convinced we have no chance

Poker Dunce

Feb 4, 2012
William Hill have a bet in their #YourOdds section of football betting 6/1 Brighton get under 25 points and score under 30 goals this season.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Certainly one for those less than impressed with our summer recruitment

BillHill.JPG

patcham lad

Nov 27, 2009
we have supposedly been after a striker for many seasons now - the best we have come up with is a a re-cycled murrey fffs - re-cruitment team ,give us break!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not expecting a great season but no way am I placing such a fecking depressing bet!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
That is seriously underpriced, that really ought to b 12s at worst. How often do those things happen together? I don't think that's a good price at all.

Seagulls over Essex

Jun 4, 2004
Leigh-on-Sea
We need to average 1 point per game to stay up. If we beat West Brom on Saturday, for which the bookies have us favourites, than we will have 4 points from 4 games. William Hill's offer is poor value.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
That is seriously underpriced, that really ought to b 12s at worst. How often do those things happen together? I don't think that's a good price at all.

That's just what I was thinking. A double figure price should certainly be offered for what is effectively a double. Bookmakers seem to be getting more and more tight with their odds recently. First goalscorers this season are an example. Anything under 3/1 is a complete piss take. There's twenty potential scorers and also the possibility of it ending goalless.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
We need to average 1 point per game to stay up. If we beat West Brom on Saturday, for which the bookies have us favourites, than we will have 4 points from 4 games. William Hill's offer is poor value.
Bet365 have westbrom as favourites and is the correct betting:thumbsup:

I think this thread bet is great as we don't have the squad to deal with injuries in this league unlike the championship.

Weststander

Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

I think this thread bet is great as we don't have the squad to deal with injuries in this league unlike the championship.

Even though we have home advantage, and haven't yet played Izquiardo as a starter and Schelotto? The great betting public have little faith in us after just three games!!

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Even though we have home advantage, and haven't yet played Izquiardo as a starter and Schelotto? The great betting public have little faith in us after just three games!!
Westbrom are doing very well with a solid manager and experienced squad....They will be very difficult to break down and have plenty of talent up the other end compared to us.

2-0 baggies sadly :(

Weststander

Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
First goalscorers this season are an example. Anything under 3/1 is a complete piss take. There's twenty potential scorers and also the possibility of it ending goalless.

Good points. Unless it's say Aguero or Kane, a prolific lone striker, all the bookies are being incredibly greedily. Being a competitive market and alleged tight margins, do they consider those niche bets to be money for nothing from mugs?

Steve in Japan

May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne

Admittedly from watching MOTD only, I think WBA look very tidy indeed this season. Should be a good match.

Weststander

Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Westbrom are doing very well with a solid manager and experienced squad....They will be very difficult to break down and have plenty of talent up the other end compared to us.

2-0 baggies sadly :(

I can't stand Pulis and his tactics, but he knows exactly what he wants from his team and gets it more often than not.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here