Votes: 15 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I have my suspicipons that folks' expectations about the season ahead and their views on Brexit may coincide. Let's see....

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
So far the relegation crew have yet to vote..... too cynical to do so?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I have my suspicipons that folks' expectations about the season ahead and their views on Brexit may coincide. Let's see....

So......did you get the answer you expected? More remainers than leavers, that's a given on this site. More thinking we'll stay up? Bit of a surprise that, given the wailing and gnashing of teeth on here in the last few days. Leavers having a more positive outlook than remainers? Hmmm.....interesting......

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Smiley very inappropriate in that case then. Unless you want to be relegated.........................

Consistently weird use of emoticons, which has had me askance in the past. I wonder if he might be emotislexic.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
To be fair, he might not be alone there - I don't know what some of them mean myself, let alone how to put them in. :), :wink:, :thumbsup: and :facepalm: - that's my total vocab!

Don't worry - from what I can see you are fully effluent.

:wink::kiss:punk::lolol::wave:

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West

An interesting theory. In my limited experience of actually talking to Brexit voters, they have generally seemed to really want to blame something/someone else for the ills of the modern world. On the other hand, Remainers seem (to me) to be more level-headed. But a belief we will be relegated can't really be called irrational. I thought there might be more of a link between those who voted Brexit and those who thought our failure to bring in a striker was the end of civilisation as we know it....

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
An interesting theory. In my limited experience of actually talking to Brexit voters, they have generally seemed to really want to blame something/someone else for the ills of the modern world. On the other hand, Remainers seem (to me) to be more level-headed. But a belief we will be relegated can't really be called irrational. I thought there might be more of a link between those who voted Brexit and those who thought our failure to bring in a striker was the end of civilisation as we know it....

Most voters... well I won't say anything now or it will spoil the poll.... agree with your perspective. ATB. M.

larus

I'd have a different take on it.

All the Leave voters I've spoken to seem reasoned in the arguments/views and not irrational in the face of fear tactics. The Remainers seem to be worried about everything from interest rates rises to a collapse in house prices, or a £30bln emergency budget to WWIII (unless you'd accuse BREXIT of the root cause of NK, but then again, it wouldn't surprise me if someone did).

So, with the failure to land a striker I would imaging the Remainers would be bedwetting in huge numbers. A real flood of piss :lol:.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Most voters... well I won't say anything now or it will spoil the poll.... agree with your perspective. ATB. M.

Do they? Slightly less than 20% of leavers think our failure to bring in a striker is the end of civilisation as we know it (in other words, we'll be relegated) as opposed to 33% of remainers fearing the imminent end of the world (or at least our continued presence in the PL).

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Do they? Slightly less than 20% of leavers think our failure to bring in a striker is the end of civilisation as we know it (in other words, we'll be relegated) as opposed to 33% of remainers fearing the imminent end of the world (or at least our continued presence in the PL).

76% of us (who voted at the time of this post) want to remain. Corbyn will be rubbing his hands

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
76% of us (who voted at the time of this post) want to remain. Corbyn will be rubbing his hands

I beg your pardon? I know a majority of NSCers were remainers, but 76%? Ever heard the phrase 'pissing in the wind'? I also fail to see what Corbyn's views (whatever they are) have anything to do with Brighton's expectations of staying up.....or not. I suggest you look at the question posted by the OP, and the results (at this stage) of the poll (talking into account the single poster who has voted Brexit and relegation - option 2 - since I posted).
Then have a good think before posting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here