Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Italian Grand Prix- Monza 13.00

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Could be interesting (relatively speaking) as the track will be green following yesterday's rain which also delivered a mixed up grid- the two Red Bulls have grid penalties, so Stroll in 2nd and the Ferraris further down than usual...

48a374adfb2a169581126c3a8aaea64f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
Good to see the youngesters like Stroll and Ocon... especially Stroll considering his start to his F1 career

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Unfortunately typical of Max's luck this season to put in a performance like that and still start at the back. Lad's not had a chance this season.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Second, maybe third best track on the GP circuit, after Belgium and possibly Silverstone.

Marty___Mcfly

Sep 14, 2011
68cb51b1fdf7fb54fb0f538bb49ec2b7.jpg

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Come on Lewis, do the job today and you are right back in the title hunt. Vettel will not enjoy being further back in the pack going into the first corner. Fingers crossed someone takes him out.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Come on Lewis, do the job today and you are right back in the title hunt. Vettel will not enjoy being further back in the pack going into the first corner. Fingers crossed someone takes him out.

Mercs will always win on the fast tracks, unless they have a problem or the driver does something stupid. Nailed on for LH.

So Magnusson was knocked out in Q1 and qualified 16th but thanks to the various penalties starts 9th.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Verstappen has been unlucky with mechanical issues this season but he needs to learn when he can overtake and when he can't. Still very young and it shows by the number of incidents that he gets caught up in.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
So Magnusson was knocked out in Q1 and qualified 16th but thanks to the various penalties starts 9th.

F1 is so loaded with stupid rules and punishments.
Engines, gearboxes, tyres blah blah blah.
Rules added, rules taken away some for the better some worse.
The best thing that F1 could do is go back to the drawing board and start again.
I just want to see very fast, very safe and very noisy cars going round a track, with competitive racing and overtaking where it is more about the driver than the car.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
F1 is so loaded with stupid rules and punishments.
Engines, gearboxes, tyres blah blah blah.
Rules added, rules taken away some for the better some worse.
The best thing that F1 could do is go back to the drawing board and start again.
I just want to see very fast, very safe and very noisy cars going round a track, with competitive racing and overtaking where it is more about the driver than the car.

You could have written that just after the Mansell, Prost, Senna, Piquet era... nothing has changed.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
"Vandoorne going slowly in the McLaren" - nothing unusual there then.

Marty___Mcfly

Sep 14, 2011
Ha- Alonso absolutely livid Palmer didn't have to give the place back!

Hope Danny Ric can catch the Ferraris..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here