Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast

Looking forward to seeing over 1,000 fans at Bournemouth in the Carabao Cup!

1 Not allowed!
    Just tried to book a ticket, but our allocation has sold out.

Great that well over 1,000 fans will be there cheering on the team though!
    Forever a DAFT Bint

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Lush View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Just tried to book a ticket, but our allocation has sold out.

Great that well over 1,000 fans will be there cheering on the team though!
      There might only be 400, with 600 or so cashing in on 10 loyalty points for 10....
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Is there any chance we could get some more tickets?

0 Not allowed!
      Very much doubt there will be 800+ actually there

0 Not allowed!
      A fair bit of loyalty point bagging going on I imagine, although I am looking forward to actually being there, despite nearly missing out due to the excitement of deadline day distracting me.

More here: http://www.northstandchat.com/showth...ith-217-points
      Please buy from Amazon via this link. Thanks.
      Members

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bozza View Post
      A fair bit of loyalty point bagging going on I imagine, although I am looking forward to actually being there, despite nearly missing out due to the excitement of deadline day distracting me.

More here: http://www.northstandchat.com/showth...ith-217-points
      The club needs to do something about it. Perhaps anyone who buys a ticket but doesn't actually attend should get a 10 point deduction ?

5 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Neville's Breakfast View Post
      The club needs to do something about it. Perhaps anyone who buys a ticket but doesn't actually attend should get a 10 point deduction ?
      Be a lot of crying if that happened but it would be well deserved as there are people who might genuinely want to go who can't , or maybe ban any non attenders from buying away tickets for the next 5 away matches if they can't provide good proof as to why they didn't go after buying a ticket and not returning it when not wanted

0 Not allowed!
      Depends what side of the fence you sit on - if you've got enough loyalty points to get the attractive ties then this is going to piss you off. If you haven't got enough points and missed out on away tickets to games, and see the loyalty point gap getting bigger on games you couldn't get a ticket for, then you'll be all over this to bump up your numbers.

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Neville's Breakfast View Post
      Quote Originally Posted by Ernest View Post
      Be a lot of crying if that happened but it would be well deserved as there are people who might genuinely want to go who can't , or maybe ban any non attenders from buying away tickets for the next 5 away matches if they can't provide good proof as to why they didn't go after buying a ticket and not returning it when not wanted
      And just how do they do that?

It would require the host club, Bournemouth in this case, to be able to supply a file of all tickets scanned. Beyond that, the Albion would need to know that EVERY club we play will do the same, in order to be seen to be consistent and fair.

Do all clubs electronically scan tickets, or do some have manually operated entry where an attendant simply tears a strip from the ticket at point of entry?

If electronic scanning can be done, what would the club do, for example, when a fan comes forward and says "my ticket wouldn't scan because it was wet and smudged"?

I just can't see there's the appetite for taking on that hassle.

And, finally, some have said the club didn't even bother to not allocate point to non-attendees of the Barnet tie. If they can't/won't do it for home games where they are in full control and have full access to the required data, why will the club pursue something like this for away games?
      Please buy from Amazon via this link. Thanks.