Votes: 91 19.1%
  • 45-54 (Chicken Run)

Votes: 128 26.9%
  • 54+ (Brighton till I die)

Votes: 166 34.9%

• Total voters

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
55....... Not really a "Brighton till I die" obviously, more like a Liver bird / Seagull love match❤️

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Chicken Run member here, and like others I tend to use the late 70's and early 80's as my reference point. This means that although I really do appreciate everything that TB, and others, achieved through and beyond the 'war years', I do tend to expect my club to be competing in the top 2 divisions most of the time.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patreon
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Mental age: 17
Knee age: 71
Actual age: 52

Sitting in WSL (will never forget that comment about male pattern baldness on here a few seasons back), and knowing a bit about internet usage I am not at all surprised about the age profile of NSC.

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
56 now first game was 1974. Have a 22 year old son though and he has roughly the same views as me so not always age related.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
64 on Wednesday been going to the Albion since image.jpg
On NSC when my Nephew showed me how to use It:dunce::blush::facepalm:
Also it tells what's going on around the world before any other forms of news however I have had to learn what's true and what's a winde up.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Where have all the kidz gone?

It's bit like a pensioners tea dance on here. I didn't realise we were all so decrepit.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Extraordinary to find I am in the major demographic. I really though the 30 somethings would have it.

I would be very interested in a poll that asks the following (I don't know how to create a poll so maybe somone...)

Do you:

Think we are going to stay up, and support(ed) Brexit
Think we are going to be relegated, and support(ed) Brexit
Think we are going to stay up, and support(ed) Remain
Think we are going to be relegated, and support(ed) Remain

The poll could be called PRexit-ready or not? My hunch is that most votes will fall in two of the groups.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Extraordinary to find I am in the major demographic. I really though the 30 somethings would have it.

I would be very interested in a poll that asks the following (I don't know how to create a poll so maybe somone...)

Do you:

Think we are going to stay up, and support(ed) Brexit
Think we are going to be relegated, and support(ed) Brexit
Think we are going to stay up, and support(ed) Remain
Think we are going to be relegated, and support(ed) Remain

The poll could be called PRexit-ready or not? My hunch is that most votes will fall in two of the groups.

Not got a scooby but suggest we have shot ourselves in the foot on staying up and voted remain. Hope that helps?

Oh and I just want to be entertained this season, relegation whilst "going for it" will be OK with me. Relegation trying to defend a 0-0 score line is going to be painful

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here