Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats the difference

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Does it not also matter what position we end up finishing in the Prem?

Obviously bottom 3 get relegated, but I thought there was prize money given in steps-increments from last all the way up to the champions?

It's about £2 million per position based on last seasons figures. 17th would get us £100 million plus another season in the PL, which is another £100 million plus.

IMG_2490.JPG

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Inyerface

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If thats the case it will disprove any thoughts that TB & PB would willingly accept relegation and take the parachute payments?
:lol: That didn't need disproving, it's blindingly obvious. We didn't miss out on a striker deliberately, if that's what you're asking.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Can't argue with this and if I were Tony a major scalp would have to be taken to set an example.
If no individual really did anything wrong, it would be daft to get rid of a decent member of staff just to show who's boss.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
If no individual really did anything wrong, it would be daft to get rid of a decent member of staff just to show who's boss.

WHAT IS THIS RATIONAL THINKING?!?!

Even if nobody did anything wrong, somebody needs to be jolly well hung!!!

It's the NSC way.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Would we not have had the foresight to insert a relegation wage reduction into the contracts just to safeguard us against the remote possibility of relegation
We might have tried; the agents might have told their clients not to sign until that clause was taken out!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
:lol: That didn't need disproving, it's blindingly obvious. We didn't miss out on a striker deliberately, if that's what you're asking.

I am not suggesting that is the case but I am sure that there are some that may have considered this a possibility rather than spend £20m+ on a striker

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I am sure that there are some that may have considered this a possibility rather than spend £20m+ on a striker
Only stupid people BG, don't waste your time with them.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
The more I think about it the more stupid it is not to get a couple of decent strikers in £40m to protect £100m plus income, TB has to be raging. Barbers chatting bollocks, Hughton gets ****ed over in the PL again. Shambles you can't defend this shit.

TB hires people to find players you really think he wanted to call DL in the dying minutes himself I would be thinking wtf am I paying you idiots for? Someone's getting sacked.

The Premier League quality striker aisle at our local ASDA is a bit depleted. Maybe we need to go to Waitrose.

In other words, I think it's a bit more complicated than that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here