Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Malta v England*** Official Match Thread

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I thought Michael Mifsud had retired years ago!

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Why do they always look so miserable when they score? It may be only Malta - but you've just scored for your country - you're allowed to celebrate a little bit. Even a smile would do.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
On the subject of that bloody awful band.

The women's team got all the way to the final. The FA then decided that the ladies needed a final push, some extra motivation in a stadium where their fans would be outnumbered, and sent along the ****ing band.
They lost.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
On the subject of that bloody awful band.

The women's team got all the way to the final. The FA then decided that the ladies needed a final push, some extra motivation in a stadium where their fans would be outnumbered, and sent along the ****ing band.
They lost.
With all the security searches going on these days, surely the stewards at Wembley will be able to spot someone trying to smuggle a trombone into the ground and confiscate it, along with any accompanying trumpets, drums, etc? Wembley management - PEASE make it happen.
Unfortunately, confiscating their passports to save us embarrassment at away fixtures, while desirable, would, I'm afraid, be condemned by the more libertarian amongst us....................................

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
[Tweet]903697514012041219[/Tweet]

Yeah, alright mate

[Tweet]903702026726596610[/Tweet]

Buy that lad a drink !

galebs

Jan 28, 2008
Bexhill
That and the very nice steward giving us back the beachball

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
With all the security searches going on these days, surely the stewards at Wembley will be able to spot someone trying to smuggle a trombone into the ground and confiscate it, along with any accompanying trumpets, drums, etc? Wembley management - PEASE make it happen.

They aren't very good security wise. For years, they've allowed people through who have been masquerading as Footballers...

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
People moan about people leaving on 80 mins at our games
Last night England fans were leaving on 60minutes
View was worse than Withdean
Highlight was the lad on the pitch shaking hands with the two English players then out running the two stewards

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
It was the Maltese band. "South End Core"
They also turn up at the rugby internationals:(

Glad that I wasn't the only one who rthought it was the Sheffield Shit Band-the mangling of every 'tune' had me convinced it was them. It is unbelievable that there is a 'band' in another country that is on a par with England's shower.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here