Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

You've changed ....

17 Not allowed!
    Cast your mind back to either The Goldstone, Priestfield, Withdean or some of the oh so nears of the past few seasons.

We've always wanted a crack at The Premier League and during our wait we've laughed at clubs paying ridiculous transfer fees and wages to stay at any cost, only to see some crash and burn and the likes of WBA yo-yo a while and become established.

I don't want us to get relegated or to pay huge fees and spend years regretting one or two seasons of survival. Come on guys has TB really let us down, has PB not led us with a strong commercial focus; give the club and the Board a break and have faith in the team we have.

At the end of this chapter, be it one, two or many seasons we'll still have a viable club that can come again. #TOGETHER #UTA #KEEPTHEFAITH

P.S. Can we have chips in the ESU please! BARBER OUT!

• North Stand Chat

advertising

12 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Tim Over Whelmed View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Cast your mind back to either The Goldstone, Priestfield, Withdean or some of the oh so nears of the past few seasons.

We've always wanted a crack at The Premier League and during our wait we've laughed at clubs paying ridiculous transfer fees and wages to stay at any cost, only to see some crash and burn and the likes of WBA yo-yo a while and become established.

I don't want us to get relegated or to pay huge fees and spend years regretting one or two seasons of survival. Come on guys has TB really let us down, has PB not led us with a strong commercial focus; give the club and the Board a break and have faith in the team we have.

At the end of this chapter, be it one, two or many seasons we'll still have a viable club that can come again. #TOGETHER #UTA #KEEPTHEFAITH

My face when I see another one of these type of threads.

Name:  state.png
Views: 1133
Size:  80.0 KB
      This is not Nick Rhodes.
      The Designated Survivor Ninja Elephant's Avatar

4 Not allowed!

There will be plenty who agree, and plenty who don't.

I'm with you, Tim. I'm with. ESU residents stand together.

Quote Originally Posted by WhingForPresident View Post
      My face when I see another one of these type of threads.

Name:  state.png
Views: 1133
Size:  80.0 KB
      N.

10 Not allowed!
      All correct, but if Tony Bloom feels disappointed are we not able to feel the same also?

That disappointment needs to be measured, of course.
      Please buy from Amazon via this link. Thanks.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Elephant View Post

N.
      U just made my ankzhiety worse, im goin to da arguss
      This is not Nick Rhodes.

1 Not allowed!
      We are in 2017 and our 6th year at the Amex with record attendances and brilliant facilities. How many times are we going to keep harping on about the past ? Most Brighton supporters are fully aware of it and appreciate the progress we have made under Bloom.. It isn't something new.
      KobanÓ liberated 26th Jan 2015 = Modern day Stalingrad
      RIP Ceylan Ozalp, 19
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Zqu...dex=11&list=WL

1 Not allowed!

If we did pull out of deals because of greedy player demands and exorbitant fees from blood sucking, leechlike, money grasping, agents (I don't like agents) then good on the club. Its a shame that some of the other clubs do not follow suit and take a stand against this way of doing business. We just might see a return to some kind of sanity.
      Longing for retirement. AmexRuislip's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bozza View Post
      All correct, but if Tony Bloom feels disappointed are we not able to feel the same also?

That disappointment needs to be measured, of course.
      Indeed, after all we are grown ups

4 Not allowed!

We all laughed at Middlesbrough last season when the beat us out on the last day only to **** themselves over by failing to sign a striker. Not funny anymore though is it?

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The_Viper View Post
      We all laughed at Middlesbrough last season when the beat us out on the last day only to **** themselves over by failing to sign a striker. Not funny anymore though is it?
      They had Negredo in fairness who still scored 9 goals in a piss poor side.
      This is not Nick Rhodes.