Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Screenshot_20170901-123831.png

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Yes, but getting a taxi home is not even a financial consideration for him, that's why he is a tool.

Indeed. Reports are saying the bar he was at was 5 miles from his house. Get a ****ing cab you moron.

Oh and a VW Beetle? Thought only women drove them, usually with those eyelash things on the headlights.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
An absolute tool maybe, but lets be honest, plenty of us have done it. You don't even need to feel or look drunk, to be over the limit.

No doubt he'll get off because of the stress it would cause his pregnant wife or that he's a millionaire and will have the best lawyer in Britain.

With his money he should have got a taxi. I hope the courts make an example of him and makes footballers realise that they have to abide by the law and they're not untouchable.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
If the courts do make an example of him and jail him, I'm sure he'll get his own cosy cell with a TV.

maxresdefault.jpg

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
I believe that he lives in the rather nice village of Prestbury just north of Macclesfield ? He is going to get some stick for this. :drink:

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
... and people wonder why he's lost his edge, at the grand old age of 31!

Don't suppose Bruno drinks excessively, if at all, or Defoe, or anyone else who has kept playing at the top level way into their 30s.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Drink driving should be an instant life time ban.
You've got to be a monumental c*** to get behind the wheel after a drink.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here