Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time for Bloom to sell?

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Congratulations to the OP. I read his opening comments and it wound me up good and proper!
Well done sir.

Of course if the OP is not a WUM ... then he is just an idiot.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
It's painfully obvious that Junior is a wind up merchant, he has been for f*cking ages.

Why have so many people bit for the most obvious bit of fishing I've seen in months?

Jesus f*cking wept, pull yourselves together.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I've woken up this morning to see that we didn't sign a striker yesterday. This sends a clear signal to me that Bloom doesn't have the funds and/or will for us to stay in the PL.

With this in mind, is it time for him to step aside and sell to a foreign investor?

Someones head has to roll for our inability to sign a striker and in my opinion that should start at the top. I think he's just shown a massive lack of ambition and fear we are destined for the Championship next season.

put it to a pol you cjtc

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
I am as ****ed off as anyone after the transfer window but this is frankly ridiculous. My bed was awash with piss last night and I didn't even contemplate Bloom leaving or wanting him out

Chijeff

Jan 23, 2017
Never never never. We are so lucky that our Chairman is different to all the other Chairman.
1/ He puts HIS money where his mouth is.
2/ He is a proper Seagulls fan. No pretence.
3/ We are so so lucky to have him and for us support a proper family team.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Interesting line

Even I recognise I've been a stupid **** on this occasion so I'll try the fishing defence :tosser:

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
I've woken up this morning to see that we didn't sign a striker yesterday. This sends a clear signal to me that Bloom doesn't have the funds and/or will for us to stay in the PL.

With this in mind, is it time for him to step aside and sell to a foreign investor?

Someones head has to roll for our inability to sign a striker and in my opinion that should start at the top. I think he's just shown a massive lack of ambition and fear we are destined for the Championship next season.

I can't be bothered to read the 11 pages of comments so far save to say fnck off you tw@t

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I am as ****ed off as anyone after the transfer window but this is frankly ridiculous. My bed was awash with piss last night and I didn't even contemplate Bloom leaving or wanting him out
Wtf was he doing there? The Mail on Sunday is waiting with a big fat cheque.............

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes

Time for Bloom to sell? Must be time for you to float down the river of doom on your soggy mattress and **** off then.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I still have the utmost faith in Tony Bloom and am very proud of how far our club has come in eight years. Being at the arse end of League One when games were nowhere near to selling out at Withdean was so depressing but Gus Poyet started the good work and even though he threw his toys out of the pram I still have fond memories of what he achieved.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Imagine looking at this football club right now and thinking "Yep, Tony Bloom is clearly the biggest problem we have"

FFS

mooey

Mar 30, 2012
We might not have the best strikers in the pl but we have got the best owner.what a mental thing to come out!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here