Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time for Bloom to sell?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It is worth keeping this thread going just to illustrate that the massive collective 'WTF' reaction to cretinous, ungrateful utter drivel will resonate back and forth in time and space perhaps, eventually, with any luck, rendering the OP unto dust.

A bit like this. Avada kedavra!

disintegrate.jpg

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I've woken up this morning to see that we didn't sign a striker yesterday. This sends a clear signal to me that Bloom doesn't have the funds and/or will for us to stay in the PL.

With this in mind, is it time for him to step aside and sell to a foreign investor?

Someones head has to roll for our inability to sign a striker and in my opinion that should start at the top. I think he's just shown a massive lack of ambition and fear we are destined for the Championship next season.
That is the first time I have ever noticed a post you have written on here............well done.

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
This OP certainly set a clever bait that we are all chomping on ... ha ha! Maybe he's getting a cut of the ad revenue?

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
In future years we will look back over the Bloom years with pleasure and gratitude. He will do it some day I expect - but that must be his decision

Last edited:

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
As a huddersfield fan and a reader of this board since around december time I cant believe I am reading this... yes you had a major disappointment in not getting any strikers in during this window but honestly cant believe any of your fans would want rid of a owner that is very similar to ours, a local lad,fan,blue and white through and through your club would not be premier without bloom. I dont pretend to know how much money he has plowed into over the years but it must be a massive amount.. I went to fans united back in 97..some people need to remember how far this club has come since those dark days and get a grip and instead of sulking give there heads a shake and get behind your team

Sent from my PLK-L01 using Tapatalk

Nice one pal. Not the 'get a grip" bit, we are used the Pamper fillers on NSC, but the bit about being a regular reader on NSC from Udders. Kudos. :albion2:

beakyburn

Aug 15, 2012
I've woken up this morning to see that we didn't sign a striker yesterday. This sends a clear signal to me that Bloom doesn't have the funds and/or will for us to stay in the PL.

With this in mind, is it time for him to step aside and sell to a foreign investor?

Someones head has to roll for our inability to sign a striker and in my opinion that should start at the top. I think he's just shown a massive lack of ambition and fear we are destined for the Championship next season.

OH dear me.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

And somehow with a join date of 2003 you are still here, do fxxk off!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
One of the best fish expeditions i've seen on NSC.

And you continue to reel them in. Terrific effort Junior

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
You even bagged Questions. Something I've failed to do.

Are you now going to pretend that your grizzling and whining over the last few days is some kind of clever fishing and trolling exhibition?

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
One of the best fish expeditions i've seen on NSC.

And you continue to reel them in. Terrific effort Junior

Terrific effort? It was pathetic, childish, totally devoid of wit, and utterly pointless.

Strange sense of humour? Totally lacking in humour.

Not even worthy of his primary school playground.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Any chance of binning this off?

I've not read this thread apart from the first couple of posts but just having Time for Bloom to sell? on the front page is an absolute embarrassment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here