Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time for Bloom to sell?

Skoda_htafc

Sep 1, 2017
As a huddersfield fan and a reader of this board since around december time I cant believe I am reading this... yes you had a major disappointment in not getting any strikers in during this window but honestly cant believe any of your fans would want rid of a owner that is very similar to ours, a local lad,fan,blue and white through and through your club would not be premier without bloom. I dont pretend to know how much money he has plowed into over the years but it must be a massive amount.. I went to fans united back in 97..some people need to remember how far this club has come since those dark days and get a grip and instead of sulking give there heads a shake and get behind your team

Sent from my PLK-L01 using Tapatalk

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
For junior ......... you are a complete and utter w**k*r as are all the moaners , each and every one of you .

Attachments

• wanker.jpg
    wanker.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 167

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
God what a load of all tosh!

Sometimes things just don't go to plan, why do we have to find fault and blame in everything, yep let's sack The Board and everyone associated with it and get in some faceless idiot who wants to use the club to launder money.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Fishing while most fellow fans are disappointed? A bit rank.

Not saying I agree with it, and it's definitely not something I would do, but he's been on NSC many years and I'm surprised not many people have realised he likes a wind up.

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
The OP is clearly on a wind up, but as I said before, what does he get from it? What pleasure would you get from winding up disappointed supporters of the same team? Sad little man.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
As a huddersfield fan and a reader of this board since around december time I cant believe I am reading this... yes you had a major disappointment in not getting any strikers in during this window but honestly cant believe any of your fans would want rid of a owner that is very similar to ours, a local lad,fan,blue and white through and through your club would not be premier without bloom. I dont pretend to know how much money he has plowed into over the years but it must be a massive amount.. I went to fans united back in 97..some people need to remember how far this club has come since those dark days and get a grip and instead of sulking give there heads a shake and get behind your team

Wise words. Thanks.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

Twenty big mouths out of several thousand on NSC mate

Skoda_htafc

Sep 1, 2017
Twenty big mouths out of several thousand on NSC mate
Yeah I know this all clubs have them...some people just seem to forget there clubs roots and all the shit that came before this new found glory..it really annoys me though seeing stuff like this..think it coz town and brighton had pretty similar shit happen in last 20 years that I replied will hate seeing this negativity on our board when the bubble bursts...have to say I go on a fair few teams forums and this one normally seems the best one for views and opinions except from this total bull crap one..just be thankful you dont have a foreign investment group in charge only looking for profit

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here