Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time for Bloom to sell?

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I've woken up this morning to see that we didn't sign a striker yesterday. This sends a clear signal to me that Bloom doesn't have the funds and/or will for us to stay in the PL.

With this in mind, is it time for him to step aside and sell to a foreign investor?

Someones head has to roll for our inability to sign a striker and in my opinion that should start at the top. I think he's just shown a massive lack of ambition and fear we are destined for the Championship next season.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Oh FFS! Leave it!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Thread too far, mods please move to the other stuff.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
The Bloom that wishes to sell, is he related to the one who wants to create a 'dynasty' at the club and who's in it for the long haul?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Bloom doesn't have the funds? Yet we offered £25 million for Jansenn, £16 million for the striker whose name eludes me at the moment.

Clueless

Commander

Apr 28, 2004
London
I've woken up this morning to see that we didn't sign a striker yesterday. This sends a clear signal to me that Bloom doesn't have the funds and/or will for us to stay in the PL.

With this in mind, is it time for him to step aside and sell to a foreign investor?

Someones head has to roll for our inability to sign a striker and in my opinion that should start at the top. I think he's just shown a massive lack of ambition and fear we are destined for the Championship next season.

It's people like you and this kind of attitude that make modern football so shit. It really is.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What a cupid stunt the OP is

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Bloom doesn't have the funds? Yet we offered £25 million for Jansenn, £16 million for the striker whose name eludes me at the moment.

Clueless
Bloom isn't the issue, our strategy was the issue. The strategy needs to be changed. Bloom can do that.
If he doesn't now, he never will.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham

Back to school this week.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

You would rather support a club owned by a dodgy Russian, some big Chinese conglomerate, or an American hedge fund, who's only interest is to reap as much TV money as possible, than a local lifelong supporter, who has invested the thick end of 300million in the club, and has a family history with it.

Good luck convincing anyone on here, apart from the long term trolls, a few JCLs, and the weak minded.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here