Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by junior View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've woken up this morning to see that we didn't sign a striker yesterday. This sends a clear signal to me that Bloom doesn't have the funds and/or will for us to stay in the PL.

With this in mind, is it time for him to step aside and sell to a foreign investor?

Someones head has to roll for our inability to sign a striker and in my opinion that should start at the top. I think he's just shown a massive lack of ambition and fear we are destined for the Championship next season.
    I've been on NSC for 21 years and this is the most idiotic post I've ever read. What a C U N T.
    "Intercluderent aut mori"

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Harry Wilson's tackle View Post
      Oh FFS! Leave it!
      Agreed .
      I don't count Sheep to fall asleep, I shoot Palace Pikeys and torch their Caravans, one by one , oh what fun !.My blood runs Blue and White since 1963,a proud ex North Stander.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Glawstergull View Post
      I've woken this morning to find my previous conclusion was correct. That is there are an awful lot of F**kwits out there.
      Likewise .
      I don't count Sheep to fall asleep, I shoot Palace Pikeys and torch their Caravans, one by one , oh what fun !.My blood runs Blue and White since 1963,a proud ex North Stander.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      I've woken up this morning to see that we didn't sign a striker yesterday. This sends a clear signal to me that Bloom doesn't have the funds and/or will for us to stay in the PL.

With this in mind, is it time for him to step aside and sell to a foreign investor?

Someones head has to roll for our inability to sign a striker and in my opinion that should start at the top. I think he's just shown a massive lack of ambition and fear we are destined for the Championship next season.
      I think you've just shown a massive lack of intelligence.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Jump off beachy head

0 Not allowed!
      Time for Bloom to sell?

Name:  FullSizeRender.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  53.4 KB
      Weather forecast for tonight: dark.
      Members

0 Not allowed!

Perfectly happy with Tony at the helm, unfortunately we just for very unlucky in a highly heated market. Look how far we've come over the last few years, we still have a shot at staying up, nothing is guaranteed!

1 Not allowed!
      Thumbs down anyone?
      Members

0 Not allowed!

You are a prick of the highest order.
      Did you ever go to home games at the Priestfield or Withdean ?
      Give me Tony Bloom over some foreign investor any day, whether that be in the promised land or back in the championship.

0 Not allowed!
      i've woken up this morning to see that we didn't sign a striker yesterday. This sends a clear signal to me that bloom doesn't have the funds and/or will for us to stay in the pl.

Someones head has to roll for our inability to sign a striker and in my opinion that should start at the top. I think he's just shown a massive lack of ambition and fear we are destined for the championship next season.
      blocked