Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Feel sorry for Hemed

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Doogie. You're obviously desparate for the Albion to drop. But who, just out of interest, do you think the other two clubs will be?

Very early days, but Hudd, Swansea, Newc, Burnley and Watford have all had great moments so far.

Absolutely not . I will b screaming my head off every single game just so disappointed at the way the club have gone about this . But to answer your question looks like bmuff , palace , then who knows can't c West Ham being down there for long

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Any reports of how he did?

Haven't seen a full report but live commentary seems to suggest he had a couple of shots saved and 1 blocked. Most threatening player in the second half for Israel by the looks of things but couldn't find the back of the net.

His chant was sung loud a few times at Watford. Anyone with half a brain must know that come 9th Sept. we need to turn into the Hemed Appreciation Society! Get a goal under his belt, who knows...

THIS with bells on..This has to be a new chant please. "We are the Tomer Hemed Appreciation Society..We are the Tomer Hemed Appreciation Society..Get your skates on mate, get your skates on mate..Gotta get a bloomin move on..Gotta get a bloomin move on And score a goal..And score a goal"..."

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Israel's 1-0 defeat by Macedonia is being described as one of the most embarrassing results in the country's history according to the Argus report.

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Reports on twitter suggests Hemed played well when he came on. Looked sharp and the most threatening player on pitch.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Israel's 1-0 defeat by Macedonia is being described as one of the most embarrassing results in the country's history according to the Argus report.

Couldn't give a flying about the rest of the team.Hemed played well is all that matters to me.

SReffs

Aug 11, 2017
Get behind him, support him, let him know he has our confidence. Then he will score. Doubt him, undermined him and he won't score.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here