Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast
    Members

Feel sorry for Hemed

9 Not allowed!
    I really do. Regardless of what happens now, and how good or not he might be he is going to become the whipping boy from the fans and run into the ground. Currently in Israel which is a lot of travelling and will be starting the next few games at least... :Nono:

You can just hear the frustration of 30,000 fans at the first opportunity he misses
    900k people in Bromley & Croydon, almost double pop of Manchester. Bigger than Norwich & Ipswich. Fickle fans in terms of attendance, cup games increased attendance do not help.
    Steve Parish - CPFC2010

• North Stand Chat

advertising

August &Everything After whitelion's Avatar

21 Not allowed!
      I already thought he'd attained the status of "whipping boy".

To me Hemed is the ultimate pro - gets on with it (never complains - at least where Brighton are concerned) which is what I hope for our fans. He is one tough muther.
      Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Gator Goose Collison? Is that some American cousin of mine I don't know about?
      Members

19 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Springal View Post
      I really do. Regardless of what happens now, and how good or not he might be he is going to become the whipping boy from the fans and run into the ground. Currently in Israel which is a lot of travelling and will be starting the next few games at least... :Nono:

You can just hear the frustration of 30,000 fans at the first opportunity he misses
      He's probably delighted, likely to get 20 PL starts between now and January when for a while it looked like he might be at Reading!!!

If he's up to it and got the fight, maybe he'll prove a few people wrong!

5 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Springal View Post

I don't see it that way at all.

Sure they'll always be the 'I'll drive there' brigade, but everybody knows what Tomer can and can't do, and more importantly everybody knows he didn't create this omniclusterf**k.

He just happens to be the player we all have to back.
      “Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling.” James E Starrs
      http://app.strava.com/clubs/north-stand-geeks
      Fantasy Vuelta - League Name: NSC Geeks League Code: 68204709

Members

3 Not allowed!
      He has scored goals at top level in Spain, I believe he can get a few at this level.

4 Not allowed!
      On the other hand he has a great chance to play at the top level and get a good run in the team
      I haven't always followed the stripes. ||||

5 Not allowed!
      I'm afraid the whole situation has been shockingly mismanaged. We basically told Hemed he can pack his bags once we got new strikers in, this was even published in the Argus. I would have advocated cashing in also as I don't think he has sufficient quality to score goals consistently in the Prem, but this shouldn't be made public.

Now we have our only fit striker who would be entirely excused for being disinterested seeing as the club don't value him.

1 Not allowed!
      Whatever we say about him,i did notice that a number of the strikers mentioned yesterday had scoring records worst than him . This has to be a chance for Tilley!!!!
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      I didn't think Sam Vokes would kick on but he has.

3 Not allowed!
      In Hemed we trust .....

I just really hope the fans dont get even more on his back , its not his fault we failed to sign a striker