Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is wrong with people ??

Churchy

Jun 1, 2008
South Wales
Ok we didn't get the striker or strikers we all liked in this transfer window but come on how long did take us to get to the Premier League. Give the squad a chance don't write them off straight away, we scored for fun last season and look at are squad it's a marked improvement on last season, Brown could play upfront when fit and Isquierdo can play the fast striker type role we where apparently looking for.

Let's stop with the threads having ago at the clubs recruiting staff and especially Tony Bloom and enjoy are journey in the top flight.

Rome wasn't built in a day !!!

#Together

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Stiff up lip, chocks away, off to fight the hun, smoke me a kipper I'll be back for breakfast, TTFN.

FFS don't you people know how to be English, it's not as if some foreigner has tried to jump a queue.

seagullsslimjim

Sep 26, 2003
Waited 34 years for this dream date with the top flight and then realised at the last minute that I had nothing to wear!!

We only dated for a season as I wasn't up to her normal level and others made more of an effort to catch her eye and enjoy her riches.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Waited 34 years for this dream date with the top flight and then realised at the last minute that I had nothing to wear!!

We only dated for a season as I wasn't up to her normal level and others made more of an effort to catch her eye and enjoy her riches.

All of a sudden it makes sense why millions of other clubs fans bought Albion season tickets in order to see some of the worlds best footballers. :jester: :dunce:

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
All the club can do know wrong brigade remember what Chris said after Watford? Along the lines of I looked at the bench and had no striker to bring on I really hope this changes in the next week or we will be screwed.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Izquierdo can do the job no problem .

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
If you can keep your head while all around are losing theirs.
It's very probable you don't understand the severity of the situation

Severity of the situation????

No one has died, we have still got Knocky, Dunk, Duffy. And the best Chairman in the League. Even if the worst happens, and we're relegated, we will still have a club, we will still have the Amex, unlike 1997 when we would have lost everything, some people need some perspectives.

DFL JCL

Jan 8, 2016

Sometimes the clothes do not make the man, to quote George Michael. I would rather date a girl that was more interested in a bloke with a bit of spirit.

The over reaction by many on here has been nothing short of a disgrace. Live in the real world where things go wrong all the time and review your priorities if you cannot cope with not signing a striker.

mike1901

May 12, 2017
No Rome wasn't built in a day. But I bet they had the right tradesmen doing the right job.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
He'd was soaking this morning and nobody can tell me it's an over reaction

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
The over reaction by many on here has been nothing short of a disgrace. Live in the real world where things go wrong all the time and review your priorities if you cannot cope with not signing a striker.

In the real world if an entertainer turns up to a gig with shitty equipment and doesn't know the words to the songs they'll get canned.

Football and sport is part of that entertainment world. In the real world...

DFL JCL

Jan 8, 2016
In the real world if an entertainer turns up to a gig with shitty equipment and doesn't know the words to the songs they'll get canned.

Football and sport is part of that entertainment world. In the real world...

3 games in, they haven't even finished the sound check.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I guess this will test the resolve of many fans...sorry, JCL's... :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here