Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Free agents - anyone got a list of strikers ?

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Tubby Walter!

From the Guardian:

Brazilian striker “Tubby” Walter – sacked by Goiás for elbowing a team-mate unconscious – signs for Atlético-GO: “God put me here, so in the name of Jesus, I’ll give this club my life. I’ve really turned it round.” Aug 2017: Leaves. “I’ll be honest, I can’t stand this place.” His view on the fans: “Some I respect, some are ungrateful, others don’t bear speaking about.”

Sounds like a free agent possibility. :)

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patreon
Oct 17, 2008
I spotted a cheeky Leon Best on the second page there of that link. Could do a job???

gmabel830

Aug 12, 2017
Tubby Walter!

From the Guardian:

Brazilian striker “Tubby” Walter – sacked by Goiás for elbowing a team-mate unconscious – signs for Atlético-GO: “God put me here, so in the name of Jesus, I’ll give this club my life. I’ve really turned it round.” Aug 2017: Leaves. “I’ll be honest, I can’t stand this place.” His view on the fans: “Some I respect, some are ungrateful, others don’t bear speaking about.”

Sounds like a free agent possibility. :)

#SignTubby

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
No. Free agents can be added to the squad later if spaces are left for them.

Diabate worth a punt? Shouldn't cost too much in wages. If he has a French passport.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
so basically we can't sign any free agent players as we have to declare our 25 man squad today. It just gets better!!
Not sure that is the case.

If you don't name 25 players you can fill places later with free agents.

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Not sure that is the case.

If you don't name 25 players you can fill places later with free agents.

My original basis was Football Manager. Even though it's a computer game, it is realistic in the sense of following real life rules. In this case, you can't register players after the deadline even if you haven't used the full 25 squad places.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/8858634.stm

'- Changes can be made only during transfer windows, although in exceptional circumstances (eg goalkeeping injury crisis) moves could be allowed.'

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here