Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

See you all in the Championship then

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You're welcome to start a sycophants thread if you like.

There are enough pointless threads on here, started by self-loathing wankers, and tenagers who have just discovered their local club is in the same league as their idols, ManU, and should spend like them, already, thanks.

So you are happy to side with the snipers, then? Bloom out, is it?

FFS.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
I love this club but our inability to bring in the necessary offensive players is a disgrace.

Our recruitment policy needs a serious overhaul and Winstanley has to go IMO.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
How is it possible In any form of parallel reality that we are in the premier league and we have a weaker strike force than we finished the season with. Absolutely disgraceful.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
There are enough pointless threads on here, started by self-loathing wankers, and tenagers who have just discovered their local club is in the same league as their idols, ManU, and should spend like them, already, thanks.

FFS.
Do you think we have a chance of staying up? Where are the goals coming from?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
This thread is a disgrace. You should be ashamed of yourselves, you mutant bed wetters. Go **** off and watch Palace. Seriously.

EMBARRASSING.

. You quite clearly don't understand the implications of it all. You really don't. That's embarssing

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham

FFS.

No one is saying spend like Man Utd but we have scored NO GOALS and desperately need a striker. What's the point in all that hard work to get promoted to waste four months failing to fill the position everyone agreed was the most needed? You honestly don't think it's bitterly disappointing? We'll be lucky to do better than Middlesborough last season. If you can't score you can't win football matches.

It's great when NSC goes proper mental, it's nearly as entertaining as the football

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
In all honesty, I haven't got involved in whinging at the club all day. But now the transfer window is closed and we simply don't have ANY proven strikers good enough to lead the line.

We will battle, look solid at the back, create chances in some games, but we simply will not score enough goals to stay up.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

You may well be right. But if I am disappointed, I can't accuse the club of being a joke, like some are. If they don't like the 'joke' they can **** off as far as I'm concerned.

It has taken us 20 years to climb out of the shit, and we can't now immediately snap our fingers and expect to have all the football totty rubbing up against us. If that justifies mocking the club, flouncing and spraying boiling piss then all I can say is grow up. The overweening sense of entitlement is embarrassing. I expect, no demand, that the bed wetters hand in their season tickets and **** off and watch West Ham from now on. Absolute shits. The last sort of people you'd want to be with in a fight. Or even a waltz. They'd probably fall on their arse, cry, and blame the nightclub.

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
No way of dressing it up, we've blown a big chance of establishing the club at this level. Big changes needed on recruitment. I've said all summer that we seemed to be repeating the complacent approach from Burkes era but this is a new low.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I love this club but our inability to bring in the necessary offensive players is a disgrace.

Our recruitment policy needs a serious overhaul and Winstanley has to go IMO.

:lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
. You quite clearly don't understand the implications of it all. You really don't. That's embarssing

It won't be easy. But I don't expect to see Tony's head on a stick, paraded around the level, like some appear to do.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

FFS.

Snipers?

The club does deserve to be criticised for not having any depth in the striker department.

Our striker options consist of the very same players we came up with. That's not acceptable if you want people to come watch PL quality football.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
He does. He really does. Make that 'we', not he. And add a lot of NSCers who are asleep in their beds and not pissing themselves in public displays of angst. Ffs, Diana hasn't bloody died again..............

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
You never know, stay in touch of the bottom 3 until Jan. The 20M+ that could have been spent today can be used for a striker then.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Long season ahead. We may do it, but we're going to have to be ridiculously on form and organised for at least the first half until January.

Can't help but feel we have taken unnecessary risks. There's only so many times we can be 'unlucky' before questions need to be asked.

Manager and players must be feeling it similar to how we are, especially as we now have to rely on somebody we were prepared to offload.

A massive shame because I would have been very confident with just one quality 9 in.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Snipers?

The club does deserve to be criticised for not having any depth in the striker department.

Our striker options consist of the very same players we came up with. That's not acceptable if you want people to come watch PL quality football.

I have no problem with sober sensible comment like yours. It is the hysterical meltdown by others that leaves me aghast. Not that I give a shit about them, but I'm sure that chunks of this bedwetfest is being cut and pasted on Holmesdalenet as I type. If it were me, I would.

#sacktheboard-not

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here