Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Vincent Janssen

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Just popped up again on Sky. Could be one of the 'seven deals' they can't yet disclose....

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I'm tired and have to get up in 5 hours, please sign the fecking piece of paper and text sky sports you double decker...

You know it makes sense, Tottenham has been or Brighton legend...

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
We've bought Janssen. And have you forgotten that Brown has played for us in the PL already?

Excited as anyone if we've bought him!

I read a post which indicates a club can have 4 loans over the season although only 2 at any one time. If that's incorrect then my speculation is incorrect but I'd be surprised, since it seems a sensible set of terms.

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Not on FIFA 17 he isn't.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

On FIFA 17, Elvis Manu is rated higher than both Solly March and Bruno.

Don Parasol

Jan 29, 2017
This Vincent guy is very similar to Hemed in style (which is why he was being touted around) but a lot lot better.

Not really. Janssen runs in behind defenders/off the shoulder more than Hemed, and takes on defenders - at least by cutting in and making space to shoot . He's just more mobile as well as better technically, quicker,sharper...

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
7 goals in 13 international games !! Pay him what ever he wants !! He's not some untried African, he's the real deal ! I'm amazed we are even in with a shout !

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
Or on any of his YouTube showreels.........

BUT he is not slow, just not Izquierdo quick which many of our alleged targets seemed to be.
He is quicker than Hemed and just as tall ( 6"1 ) as Murray. An upgrade on both.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Those suggesting that we can just send Izzy back, Chelsea have to agree to that i believe and would now be unable to loan him out again, they want him to get premier league experience, so imo no chance they will agree. Also he isn't long term injured, due back next week.

So unless Krul has been mis-reported as a loan, or a late agreement was reached to convert his loan into a permanent, then Janssen has to be a permanent deal.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
7 goals in 13 international games !! Pay him what ever he wants !! He's not some untried African, he's the real deal ! I'm amazed we are even in with a shout !

Believe it, it's bloody 00:35 in the sodding morning, I keep getting the elbow to go to kip.
We are all mad.....

goldstoned

Mar 4, 2011

Spurs paid £17 million. West Brom bid £23million. Cheeky late bid from us? £15million might do it...

As you say - 7 goals in 13 games for Holland. Can't be all bad...

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama

His record at Spurs is good if you look at goals scored/games started. 6 in 12.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here