Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Vincent Janssen

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
If the untested gamble 9.2M on that Dwemmena(spelling) chap had gone through, this deal would not be on.

So the 2nd choice deal is probably twice the amount of money. Funny how things work out.

I disagree completely. Dwamena was the pacy powerful striker we wanted and did not get. This Vincent guy is very similar to Hemed in style (which is why he was being touted around) but a lot lot better. He can get us the 10 goals+ but not by outpacing defenders on the break like a Zohore/Niasse/Dwemena/Andone/Babacar/Bakambu would have done.
Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled with this potential signing but Baldock or Jose will have to do the pacy stuff for us now upfront if needed.

tiotom92

Jan 11, 2014
We've bought Janssen. And have you forgotten that Brown has played for us in the PL already?

The rule is that you can have two loans from clubs in the Premier League at any one time, so we would be allowed to sign Janssen on loan as long as we cancel Brown's beforehand.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Tony: "How much ?- hold on"

article-2649015-1E7A310900000578-13_634x454.jpg

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
I disagree completely. Dwamena was the pacy powerful striker we wanted and did not get. This Vincent guy is very similar to Hemed in style (which is why he was being touted around) but a lot lot better. He can get us the 10 goals+ but not by outpacing defenders on the break like a Zohore/Niasse/Dwemena/Andone/Babacar/Bakambu would have done.
Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled with this potential signing but Baldock or Jose will have to do the pacy stuff for us now upfront if needed.

Baldock is not quicker than jannsen. Why are everyone saying he's not quick?! He IS quick.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here