Page 30 of 75 FirstFirst ... 202728293031323340 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 745

Thread: Vincent Janssen

  1. #291

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by y2dave View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Believe it's just transfer fees and clauses that are agreed. Player demands could still bugger it up.
    I don't think Janssen is supposed to be one of the top earners at Spurs, especially if this source is anything to go by:-
    http://sportsmaza.com/football/totte...layers-salary/

    That said, I can't believe that Kane is only on £60k a week

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #292
      Minister of Information
      Join Date
      Apr 2014
      Posts
      8,018


      3 Not allowed!
      Tony: "How much ?- hold on"

      Name:  article-2649015-1E7A310900000578-13_634x454.jpg
Views: 611
Size:  81.1 KB
      I've lost my way. If anyone should find it, do return it quickly. I should imagine it quite rusty by now.
    • #293
      Members
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      BN1
      Posts
      11,519


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Rune View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I disagree completely. Dwamena was the pacy powerful striker we wanted and did not get. This Vincent guy is very similar to Hemed in style (which is why he was being touted around) but a lot lot better. He can get us the 10 goals+ but not by outpacing defenders on the break like a Zohore/Niasse/Dwemena/Andone/Babacar/Bakambu would have done.
      Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled with this potential signing but Baldock or Jose will have to do the pacy stuff for us now upfront if needed.
      Baldock is not quicker than jannsen. Why are everyone saying he's not quick?! He IS quick.
    • #294
      Mama said knock you out. LlcoolJ's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2009
      Location
      Sheffield
      Posts
      4,155


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by saafend_seagull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Indeed, they only agreement is the fee per the premier league transfer fee form available on their website to see.
      They showed the actual form clubs have to fill in earlier. It included personal terms.
    • #295
      Members dwayne's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      London
      Posts
      8,781


      0 Not allowed!
      Kids on 70k a week this ain't happening


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • #296
      #15/16th Goldstone1976's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2013
      Location
      East Anglia
      Posts
      7,928


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by saafend_seagull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      That's page 1. There's a second page (seriously), confirming that the player has agreed terms.
      6EQUJ5 2A
    • #297

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by saafend_seagull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Baldock is not quicker than jannsen. Why are everyone saying he's not quick?! He IS quick.
      Not on FIFA 17 he isn't.

      Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    • #298

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by dwayne View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Kids on 70k a week this ain't happening


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      No he isn't.
      Well the thirty minutes are almost up Swindon fans but your not there yet. in it goes (yyyyyyeeeessssssss) ooohhh its gone in, Brighton in added on time have snatched a goal through Virgo!!! Incredible!! Once again there is late, late, late drama in the playoffs!!

      Unused substitute REMF 5.

      Proud owner of Hendersons Gloves from 18/10/2005. Crystal Palace 0-1 Brighton And Hove Albion
    • #299
      Members
      Join Date
      Aug 2005
      Posts
      4,825


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by dwayne View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Kids on 70k a week this ain't happening


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      He has already agreed personal terms... 70k I doubt that!
    • #300
      Members PILTDOWN MAN's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2004
      Location
      on the street
      Posts
      6,406


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by saafend_seagull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Indeed, they only agreement is the fee per the premier league transfer fee form available on their website to see.
      wrong http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...eal-sheet.html
      “FROM the towns all Inns have been driven: from the villages most. . . . Change your hearts or you will lose your Inns and you will deserve to have lost them. But when you have lost your Inns drown your empty selves, for you will have lost the last of England.”

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
yyy