Page 44 of 75 FirstFirst ... 344142434445464754 ... LastLast

Thread: Vincent Janssen

0 Not allowed!
    I wonder if Janssen didn't want a permanent move but would agree to a loan, which means Krul blocked the transfer as a second loan player.
    WE ARE BRIGHTON

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Harry Wilson's tackle View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Grow up, FFS.
      Fair enough, "useless" was a stupid word to use. Am normally an optimist, just bitterly disappointment at the pig's ear that the recruitment team have made with regards to finding a striker. Oh well
      Deputy Head of HR, Orel Butchers plc

"I read a book a week, so it'd take more than a question like that to catch me out"

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Bolt View Post
      I thought a deal had to be agreed before an extension was granted. It seemed to be two hours just to do the paperwork.
      This is my understanding too. The clubs and the player (and his agent) had to sign on the transfer sheet (as shown on Sky Sports). Surely a verbal deal in principle would have been discussed?
      WE ARE BRIGHTON
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by symyjym View Post
      We will be fine, it's a team game and remember Torres being bought for £45m by Liverpool and couldn't score.
      1) he was brought by Chelsea not Liverpool

2) the small matter that Chelsea also had Didier Drogba to score goals. We have f*cking Tomer Hemed
      sleeper cell

0 Not allowed!
      Enjoy warming Spurs bench for another season Vince.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Fifth Column View Post
      Enjoy warming Spurs bench for another season Vince.
      he probably won't even make the bench
      Never adds anything of interest.

2 Not allowed!
      Just get behind the players we have ffs . We will win and draw enough games to avoid relegation . No problem . Doom mongers .
      I don't count Sheep to fall asleep, I shoot Palace Pikeys and torch their Caravans, one by one , oh what fun !.My blood runs Blue and White since 1963,a proud ex North Stander.

Vincent Janssen

2 Not allowed!
      Absolute shambles. How are we unable to sign one striker in four months of searching?? It's so amateurish and in stark contrast to how the rest of the club is run.

We've sealed our own fate with this one. If anyone thinks we can stay up with Murray, Hemed and Baldock they are seriously deluded. As is anyone that says "the loan market opens in a few weeks". If we can't find a decent forward in four months the loan market isn't going to miraculously unearth one.

Everyone at the football club knew we were light on strikers. To be in this position is frankly embarrassing. There's no smoke without fire and there has to be something fundamentally wrong with how we are going about player recruitment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Dickinson Looking for Crofts.....Its in the bag for Brighton!!!!!

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by saafend_seagull View Post
      Proves I was right - no terms have to be agreed ahead of deadline.
      No, it doesn't. The form itself explicitly states that it is not contractually binding. It is the football equivalent of a Heads of Terms. There is sufficient agreement between all three parties (including the player) for there to be a decent chance that a contract can be signed in 2 hours; but it's not a guarantee.

The form requires the player's signature saying that personal terms are agreed. But, as the whole thing is not contractually binding, it can still fall apart.
      6EQUJ5 2A
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by poidy View Post
      Absolute shambles. How are we unable to sign one striker in four months of searching?? It's so amateurish and in stark contrast to how the rest of the club is run.

We've sealed our own fate with this one. If anyone thinks we can stay up with Murray, Hemed and Baldock they are seriously deluded. As is anyone that says "the loan market opens in a few weeks". If we can't find a decent forward in four months the loan market isn't going to miraculously unearth one.

Everyone at the football club knew we were light on strikers. To be in this position is frankly embarrassing. There's no smoke without fire and there has to be something fundamentally wrong with how we are going about player recruitment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      There is no loan market.