Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The club need to issue a statement to fans...

larus

Trouble is, you now get the club apologists coming out saying how much Bloom has pumped in and how ungrateful you are. Remember Hereford ? remember Withdean ? Forget that we haven't scored a league goal yet and can't even score against 10 men, We are screaming out for a new striker but that's all irrelevant.

I swear people still think we are playing in the championship. You simply can't get away with our poor strike force and expect to stay up. It isn't going to happen.

You really are one sad/angry person. Everything I ever see from you is whine, whinge, cry. You're not a supporter in the true sense. Go and support man city or someone, or get behind the team/club and accept that you actually know nothing about how transfer deals are put together,

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
We have apparently been given an extension until 1 am......

We shouldn't really need one after 4 and a half months.

(Good news if true though. It'll allow a little time for mattresses to dry out.)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
well watching SSN they have advised the FA have 6 deals been given an extension and we arent one of them. You seriously think the club would not broadcast to the world any done deals - why wouldnt they? I not blaming the club - far from it - just read my signature to know what i think of the club but i can guarantee that someone somewhere will call for a change of manager IF we get cut 6 points adrift by the end of November..

You are not paying attention are you??

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
There is still a chance, lets save the witch-hunt until tomorrow, when we know whether any last minute deals were done.. A lot of bed wetters may have to be doing some back tracking...

Once in full flow, I think you'll find they have an awful lot of difficulty stopping, let alone back-tracking!

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Trouble is, you now get the club apologists coming out saying how much Bloom has pumped in and how ungrateful you are. Remember Hereford ? remember Withdean ? Forget that we haven't scored a league goal yet and can't even score against 10 men, We are screaming out for a new striker but that's all irrelevant.

I swear people still think we are playing in the championship. You simply can't get away with our poor strike force and expect to stay up. It isn't going to happen.

No, the point is that it is clear the club have tried hard to bring a Striker in, if they have not managed to do it, well they have not managed to do it.
Have you ever tried to buy a house? You look at a few, find one you really like, make an offer, gets rejected, you up your offer, it gets accepted, you get a survey done and find dry rot and have to pull out. You find another, bit above what you can affford, but you make an offer, the seller refuses to shift on his valuation and you can't go any higher, or just don't feel it is worth as much as is being asked, So you move on, you find another, you make an offer, it gets accepted, but they need to find somewhere to go before they can sell, they keep looking but are having the same trouble you did. By this time your tenancy is up on your flat and you have to sign up for another years rent where you are and try again later.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
well watching SSN they have advised the FA have 6 deals been given an extension and we arent one of them. You seriously think the club would not broadcast to the world any done deals - why wouldnt they? I not blaming the club - far from it - just read my signature to know what i think of the club but i can guarantee that someone somewhere will call for a change of manager IF we get cut 6 points adrift by the end of November..

Funny I'm watching SSN too and theyve not specified which 6 clubs are involved

luppers

Aug 10, 2008
Didim, Turkey

Clearly they have not bothered to try and get a striker in after all they are very easy to get. Have you ever posted a positive comment about Seagulls, I don't remember one.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Solid defence, pace on the break, Murray and Hemed do their job, and we secure enough points to stay up.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Who brought their st based on future signings or just as long as we remain a pl team?

Or did the vast majority, like me buy one to watch the team, as they will through the good times and the bad and regardless of how transfers work out, etc...

They have nothing to explain or a need to release any statements about their activities

That's the spirit. A couple of seasons ago - Mr H's first - when we were fighting relegation, towards the end of the season I had a conversation with my brother as to whether we would renew if we went down to League One.

It was a short conversation and the unanimous decision was "Of course! Why wouldn't I?"

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Clearly they have not bothered to try and get a striker in after all they are very easy to get. Have you ever posted a positive comment about Seagulls, I don't remember one.

Plenty. You obviously not on here enough.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

It's not irrelevant but you certainly do provide some much needed perspective! Next May the WORST that can happen is we get relegated from the top tier with a chest full of loot, a brilliant stadium and play in the 4th biggest league in the world. In contrast to relegation May '97 where the WORST that can happen is near certain liquidation and starting again on a local park that requires fan-volunteers to clear dog turds prior to KO.

So, with that in mind, I'm still Team Tony and anyone he judges to manage our club on and off the pitch. :thumbsup:

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
Janssen's goals per game ratio before spurs 7 in 13 for Holland, 27 in 34 AZ, and 29 in 69 Almere

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here