Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The club need to issue a statement to fans...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We have apparently been given an extension until 1 am......

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I can imagine there is going to be a lot of hostility building over the few months if our lack of fire power means instant relegation so i think the club should EXPLAIN to the fans why they have not got a striker....

We can't be relegated until May next year. Sorry to spoil the party.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
We have apparently been given an extension until 1 am......

Are we one of the 6 clubs then? Any source for this?

Edit: Apologies, just seen your answer posted at the same time. That's encouraging news then.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
#Together*

*until JCL's desert in spoilt PL hissy fits...

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
The club need to issue some 3ply tissues and some rubber sheets...

Get a ****ing grip....

The club has tried its balls off!

They have my support and continued belief.

Besides; Hemed and Murray are actually quite good footballers.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
folk asking for source.. this is on Naylor's twitter .BREAKING: Albion have applied for a signing extension and been agreed until 1pm. Believe it's a striker. #bhafc

well watching SSN they have advised the FA have 6 deals been given an extension and we arent one of them. You seriously think the club would not broadcast to the world any done deals - why wouldnt they? I not blaming the club - far from it - just read my signature to know what i think of the club but i can guarantee that someone somewhere will call for a change of manager IF we get cut 6 points adrift by the end of November..

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I think the OP is suggesting the club satiate the moronic appetite of a host of bed-wetters who have no idea what is going on behind the scenes and because there has been no signing (yet) then the club have actually done nothing!

For those that insist we should pay any price for anyone then you should look at the history of the club and realize that over extending the finances, as Bamber did, is probably more of a guarantee of an uncertain future than not signing some unproven nobody.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here