Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Members

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by spence View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Trouble is, you now get the club apologists coming out saying how much Bloom has pumped in and how ungrateful you are. Remember Hereford ? remember Withdean ? Forget that we haven't scored a league goal yet and can't even score against 10 men, We are screaming out for a new striker but that's all irrelevant.

I swear people still think we are playing in the championship. You simply can't get away with our poor strike force and expect to stay up. It isn't going to happen.
    You really are one sad/angry person. Everything I ever see from you is whine, whinge, cry. You're not a supporter in the true sense. Go and support man city or someone, or get behind the team/club and accept that you actually know nothing about how transfer deals are put together,

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Icy Gull View Post
      We have apparently been given an extension until 1 am......
      We shouldn't really need one after 4 and a half months.

(Good news if true though. It'll allow a little time for mattresses to dry out.)
      "To be honest, I was holding out just for Brighton really. This is where I wanted to be."
      - Bobby Zamora, Tuesday 4th August 2015
      On the BHA rollercoaster Icy Gull's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by giveusfalmerplease View Post
      well watching SSN they have advised the FA have 6 deals been given an extension and we arent one of them. You seriously think the club would not broadcast to the world any done deals - why wouldnt they? I not blaming the club - far from it - just read my signature to know what i think of the club but i can guarantee that someone somewhere will call for a change of manager IF we get cut 6 points adrift by the end of November..
      You are not paying attention are you??
      Falmer, concrete proof that if you build it they will come
      Not seen such Bravery! Blue Valkyrie's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      OP is a known palace troll.
      Out of contract June 2018 : Maenpaa, Bruno, Bong, Rosenior, Hunemeier, Sidwell, Ince, LuaLua, Hemed

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by madinthehead View Post
      There is still a chance, lets save the witch-hunt until tomorrow, when we know whether any last minute deals were done.. A lot of bed wetters may have to be doing some back tracking...
      Once in full flow, I think you'll find they have an awful lot of difficulty stopping, let alone back-tracking!
      Members

4 Not allowed!
      Trouble is, you now get the club apologists coming out saying how much Bloom has pumped in and how ungrateful you are. Remember Hereford ? remember Withdean ? Forget that we haven't scored a league goal yet and can't even score against 10 men, We are screaming out for a new striker but that's all irrelevant.

I swear people still think we are playing in the championship. You simply can't get away with our poor strike force and expect to stay up. It isn't going to happen.
      No, the point is that it is clear the club have tried hard to bring a Striker in, if they have not managed to do it, well they have not managed to do it.
      Have you ever tried to buy a house? You look at a few, find one you really like, make an offer, gets rejected, you up your offer, it gets accepted, you get a survey done and find dry rot and have to pull out. You find another, bit above what you can affford, but you make an offer, the seller refuses to shift on his valuation and you can't go any higher, or just don't feel it is worth as much as is being asked, So you move on, you find another, you make an offer, it gets accepted, but they need to find somewhere to go before they can sell, they keep looking but are having the same trouble you did. By this time your tenancy is up on your flat and you have to sign up for another years rent where you are and try again later.
      Posted by Kosh, 19/7/2016 - 14th - 11th this year, or I'll eat my big Ritchie Blackmore hat.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by giveusfalmerplease View Post
      well watching SSN they have advised the FA have 6 deals been given an extension and we arent one of them. You seriously think the club would not broadcast to the world any done deals - why wouldnt they? I not blaming the club - far from it - just read my signature to know what i think of the club but i can guarantee that someone somewhere will call for a change of manager IF we get cut 6 points adrift by the end of November..
      Funny I'm watching SSN too and theyve not specified which 6 clubs are involved

0 Not allowed!
      yeah later tweeted 1am obviously a mistake
      wedding cake and toothache
      equals love and pain
      Members

0 Not allowed!

Clearly they have not bothered to try and get a striker in after all they are very easy to get. Have you ever posted a positive comment about Seagulls, I don't remember one.

0 Not allowed!
      Solid defence, pace on the break, Murray and Hemed do their job, and we secure enough points to stay up.