Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Skalak, Towell & Goldson

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Because we haven't signed enough players and the club have ****ed up signing a forward?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Goodson as we can't be left with 3 CBs.

Towell as he's currently about 4th choice due to the Kayal injury.

No idea on Skalak.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
We're going to ruin Goldson. After his injury he absolutely has to play games to get up to fitness and match fitness.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It's a shame for Towell and Goldson that we haven't (as at 10:40pm anyway) found them a loan berth. I don't think we can afford to let Goldson go at the moment - we need four CBs. Hopefully in January we'll be able to give him a chance of half a season playing regularly in the Championship. Surprised there's no loan deal for Towell though.
Skalak is part of our first team squad - we will need him at times, and he will have a part to play.

PILTDOWN MAN

Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
It's a shame for Towell and Goldson that we haven't (as at 10:40pm anyway) found them a loan berth. I don't think we can afford to let Goldson go at the moment - we need four CBs. Hopefully in January we'll be able to give him a chance of half a season playing regularly in the Championship. Surprised there's no loan deal for Towell though.
Skalak is part of our first team squad - we will need him at times, and he will have a part to play.

Skalak is a waste of a place in a 25 squad.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Skalak will score the goal that keeps us up.

Possibly.

PILTDOWN MAN

Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Yeh OK, right, whatever.[/QUOTE
I take it you saw him in the cup game and at Crawley? Useless is a word that comes to mind.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here