Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will we sign a striker before the window closes

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
I hope that one day Barber, Winstanley or Bloom write a memoir so we will finally know what exactly has been going on behind the scenes this transfer window. We don't know what's been going on behind closed doors but from the outside it looks an absolute balls up. Even if we get a striker now he it will be an overpriced panic but - he may still come good, but the whole thing really should have been handled better and I can't imagine Tony is best pleased.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
What if we just build a WALL across the goal....?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
The transfer market is out of control...we condemn executives for their fat cat bonuses and here we are with footballers demanding fat cat wages...coupled with the leech (agents) fees, it makes it difficult for the minnows to compete..its time for FIFA to man up and put a stop to this moral corruption......is that a flying pig?

It is and it's not landing at Gatwick

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Have we actually got time to sign a striker now? Surely it would need to be well advanced by this stage and if it was we would already have a good idea who it was?

No strikers in would be an absolute disaster and nailed on bottom of the table finish.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Makes me think of a meatloaf song with a twist.........'I want you, I need you but there's no way I'm gonna get you' now don't be sad.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Pretty disappointed with the club for not getting this sorted weeks ago. Doubt we will get a striker tonight

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Have we actually got time to sign a striker now? Surely it would need to be well advanced by this stage and if it was we would already have a good idea who it was?

No strikers in would be an absolute disaster and nailed on bottom of the table finish.

It only takes 5 minutes to sign a few bits of paper, we could do it subject to the medical which wouldn't need to be done before the window shuts (though that is obviously very risky)

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8101238 said:
I hope that one day Barber, Winstanley or Bloom write a memoir so we will finally know what exactly has been going on behind the scenes this transfer window. We don't know what's been going on behind closed doors but from the outside it looks an absolute balls up. Even if we get a striker now he it will be an overpriced panic but - he may still come good, but the whole thing really should have been handled better and I can't imagine Tony is best pleased.

When you have goods on hand that you want to get rid of because they have reached the sell by date, the price should go down.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8101238 said:

They know that all signings need to come with video clips, with wonderful music. Full Dossier on the player and scantily clad photo of their girlfriend for NSC to approve, including BensGrandad. Once all that had been done and only then can they be signed.

Slight problem with the scantily clad photo of the girlfriend at the moment but 15m Euros should secure that photo soon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here