Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will we sign a striker before the window closes

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
So right now it seems Andone wants to come but we need to make a stupid offer or trigger his clause. Babacar has turned us down and Niasse is going to Palace. Shambles.

It's not a shambles till 11.01pm. I'm pouring another drink and putting on my seat belt.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
What a complete ****ing shambles. All the people who have been justifiably concerned about the lack of a striker since the end of July dont look like such bed wetters now do they.

I've been quietly nervous but this will be a huge **** up if a signings not made. Not sure I will be too intrested in hearing how difficult it was to deliver.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
Andy Naylor (@AndyNaylorArgus)
31/08/2017, 21:57
Latest update for a bit. Striker signing still possible. At this stage Hemed and Goldson likely to stay. #bhafc

Maybe suggests that we really were after two strikers with Hemed going out if we got both. If Goldson is staying the other defender must have fallen through. The key question now is who are we still chasing?

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
It's a hard market guys and Izzy Brown himself and his ex-coach thinks he can play up front.

Naylor already poised to reel this absolute shite out I reckon.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
What a complete ****ing shambles. All the people who have been justifiably concerned about the lack of a striker since the end of July dont look like such bed wetters now do they.

I've been quietly nervous but this will be a huge **** up if a signings not made. Not sure I will be too intrested in hearing how difficult it was to deliver.

This all over. Said after we were promoted that I would rather sign two strikers and no other players compared to what we have actually done. Everyone with half an idea about football could see that out and out strikers are our biggest weakness and have been for a number of years. Murray was a temporary fix at Championship level but we have consistently failed to attract quality strikers and I fear we will be relegated if we don't get some quality in tonight.

Shambles for a team that was promoted 3 games before the end of the season

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Nope and have felt this way for the last couple of hours. So sad we have spent 34 years trying to get here and we are going to let it slip through our fingers so easily. Gutted.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Andy Naylor (@AndyNaylorArgus)
31/08/2017, 21:57
Latest update for a bit. Striker signing still possible. At this stage Hemed and Goldson likely to stay. #bhafc

Maybe suggests that we really were after two strikers with Hemed going out if we got both. If Goldson is staying the other defender must have fallen through. The key question now is who are we still chasing?

The other defender fell through earlier. Surely we wouldn't be wasting time with another option when there are.. slightly more pressing issues.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here