Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will we sign a striker before the window closes

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Seeing how much Tony Bloom loves the Albion then I think yes, the striker will come.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Quality immaterial!? Are you nuts? If there is no value and not enough quality we are better off waiting until January or next summer. Why spunk a load of cash on someone not up to the task?

Clueless

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Quality immaterial!? Are you nuts? If there is no value and not enough quality we are better off waiting until January or next summer. Why spunk a load of cash on someone not up to the task?

I'm not condoning it just passing the time wondering if NSCers think we'll sign a striker, any striker

Don't know about bedwetting but the level of irritated and stressed posters is rapidly moving up through the gears now.

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
I really hope so.

I'm not overly impressed with the names we are linked to either. Rather it £30m+ for a proven prem striker than a gamble.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I really hope so.

I'm not overly impressed with the names we are linked to either. Rather it £30m+ for a proven prem striker than a gamble.

How can you not be impressed with the amount of big black African players we are being linked too ? It's quailty

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I'm out of ideas. Why did we use up the last prem loan ?

It's this that is giving me confidence. Surely we wouldn't have done that if we weren't supremely confident we we're going to buy at least one?

It's a YES from me.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Quality immaterial!? Are you nuts?
You've misunderstood. He's not saying he doesn't care about quality, he's just saying 'will we sign a striker?', as opposed to 'will we sign a good striker?'

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
You've already used that one. It was shit first time.
However, I think it'll be used along with the 'over heated market' one.

Unfortunately we can no longer trot out the 'utilise the loan window' script.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
The Italian right back already done + Krul and one other defender to allow Goldson to be loaned, no striker.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here