You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Based on his youtube clips, he does have a decent touch, speed, strength and composure in front of goal. He seems very clinical scoring from all angles along with a few volleys. He also showed some nice link up play in his highlights reel when he opened up the oppositions defence with a nice one two followed by a nutmeg and then a Thierry Henry type finish.

At 12 million smackers, this does look like a very good target.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Looks good in that clip, scored with both feet and head. Goals when through on goal and when crowded in the box. Seemed to have a knack of finding space to shoot.

Sign him up

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Based on his youtube clips, he does have a decent touch, speed, strength and composure in front of goal. He seems very clinical scoring from all angles along with a few volleys. He also showed some nice link up play in his highlights reel when he opened up the oppositions defence with a nice one two followed by a nutmeg and then a Thierry Henry type finish.

At 12 million smackers, this does look like a very good target.

It's almost as if every time he put one into row Z they decided not to include it in his video.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
If they were the only clips they could muster you could (almost) produce a similar number for Mark Farrington (albethey in the County Cup and reserves)! I never trust a short synopsis as they would never show any duff bits.

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
Not good enough.... let's move on.
2c0bf2c4f9c8e802268164cad2631e0e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
He's got an in form card now. A very cheap in form card. Probably the cheapest I've ever seen !
909f0f7be379c564bf2cd51add928a03.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here