Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Karl Toko Ekambi

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I'm about to take this thread into its fifth page, by asking the simple question: on what basis has this thread got on to its fifth page?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Shit! I completely forgot.

Need to run home quick and get myself changed. What are people wearing and is anyone bringing their own drinks?

smart casual will be fine

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Arrrrhhhhhhh with all this panic, even the use of to instead of too is driving me nuts!!!! :flounce:

I went to the doctors the other day

I said, I have a steering wheel stuck down my pants
Doctor said...does it hurt?
I said, no but it's driving me nuts!!

hahahahahahahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhahahahahahahaha

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
If we are actually interested and think he has the ability to play in the Premier League we should just pay £12m and be done with it. Let's face it, top championship strikers cost that amount these days.

Jakeg

Feb 7, 2016
Have lived in France the past couple of years and ended up watching a reasonable amount of Ligue 1, he’s a decent striker, quick and strong however his first touch and finishing often let him down, I think 12m would be reasonable value for money, reminds me abit of a more refined Niasse watching him play

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Reportedly we've had a bid turned down. Presumably (am I really saying something so outrageously optimistic?) we will put in another bid before we get gazumped.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Brighton have submitted a €9m bid for Angers striker Karl Toko Ekambi, according to L'Équipe.

So, we're not getting the 'Eltic striker?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here