Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Karl Toko Ekambi

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Thats great, its just NSC in French!

" Perso , a la place du président , j'aurai pris les 14 millions et je me serais tiré avec la caisse ! :D "
:lolol:

Always quite enlightening getting a fans view on proceedings rather than relying on a YouTube clip, wiki page, Fifa stats and a picture of their wife.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
"stepping up interest" reports The Argus or at least the French club think Albion will be.
via: http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/albion/15812773.Albion_expected_to_up_interest_in_striker_Ekambi/

"ANGERS are expecting Albion to step up their interest in Karl Toko Ekambi.
The Cameroon international is among the names on the Seagulls’ ‘cluster list’ of striker targets.
According to reports, the Seagulls have already made one bid of around £12.4 million for the powerful 25-year-old.
Ekambi came on in the second half for Ligue 1 strugglers Angers in a 2-0 home defeat by Lorient yesterday in the French Cup.

Florin Andone, another of the names on Albion’s list, was also in action last night for Deportivo La Coruna as they resumed their La Liga campaign.
The Romanian scored a late equaliser, his second goal in as many games, with a downward header to earn Deportivo a 1-1 draw at Villarreal
Celtic’s Moussa Dembele and Spartak Moscow’s Ze Luis are of interest as well to Albion but they are more likely to add to their attacking options this month with a permanent signing from Europe."

I've been waiting for the term "cluster list" to be rolled out again this window, and here it is. Game on!

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
That French NSC site reckons they will buckle at 20m Euro's and his club would be naive to think we won't be back with an improved offer.

No sign of a 'La grand-mère de Ben' on there so far!

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I've been waiting for the term "cluster list" to be rolled out again this window, and here it is. Game on!

Another cluster-list cluster**** on the cards? :wrong:

Edit: I should really learn to properly read previous posts properly before making shitty jokes. They're even shittier when they're fixtures.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
I'm sure the club know what they're doing but we can't leave this until the last 5 or so days of January as teams such as these who are in a relegation fight abroad can't bring in a replacement.

No new striker (ideally strikers), then we will be doing a boro and drawing games for the rest of the season to the bottom 3.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Thanks to the defence and keeper.

How many goals did the £20 mill in the bank score again?

Q. What have Kevin De Bruyne, Leroy Sane and Eden Hazard all got in common, Other than they would each cost £50m+?

Johnny RoastBeef

Jan 11, 2016
They're men, they're foreign , they play football for a living .

Easy game this

correct.

They have also scored the same number of goals as Glenn Murray. So not all down to our defence.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Q. What have Kevin De Bruyne, Leroy Sane and Eden Hazard all got in common, Other than they would each cost £50m+?

correct.

They have also scored the same number of goals as Glenn Murray. So not all down to our defence.

Top 6 team wingers have scored the same amount of goals as one of our strikers, Glenn Murray. Not sure I get your point ?

Johnny RoastBeef

Jan 11, 2016
You're comparing those players to GM as they've scored the same amount of goals? :laugh:

OK, how about players we were linked with and poeple wanted us to sign this summer for £xm.

Oumar Niasse 5
Peter Crouch 3
Tammy Abraham 3
Jermaine Defoe 3
Dwight Gayle 3

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here