Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Miguel Borja

DFL JCL

Jan 8, 2016
ok so as i understand it aren't the next steps for a photo of his significant other i.e WAG/Micro pig, then for Andy Naylor to tweet that there is nothing doing...

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
That's the right answer. Paul Barber unveils two genuine top-drawer strikers at 10:59pm, saying "here you go NSC - these have been in the bag for days but Tony & I were enjoying reading all your posts too much to stop you all..."

We'd love it if those two hilarious pranksters have planned this caper since April, proving us wrong with two late brilliant striker signings.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
ok so as i understand it aren't the next steps for a photo of his significant other i.e WAG/Micro pig, then for Andy Naylor to tweet that there is nothing doing...
I reckon this one will die a death with more imagination... something like his luggage had traces of rohypnol and Amyl nitrate poppers... he assumed it would be standard requirement once he took up residence in his Marina penthouse.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Seriously how does it work if we sign a player before deadline and he doesn't yet have a work permit or medical? Does it still count as being before the deadline?

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Will we get special allowance to fly by Concord?

If you add an 'e' to it, yes possibly.

The name Concorde was chosen as, in both French and English (as "Concord"), the word means agreement. The plane was to be called Concorde in both France and Britain. However British Prime Minister Harold Macmillan, decided to remove the "e" from the end, as he was annoyed that his French counterpart, Charles de Gaulle, cancelled a meeting with him due to having a cold. The British government's Minister for Technology, Tony Benn, later replaced it, claiming that the "e" stood for Excellence, England, Europe and the Entente Cordial.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
The name Concorde was chosen as, in both French and English (as "Concord"), the word means agreement. The plane was to be called Concorde in both France and Britain. However British Prime Minister Harold Macmillan, decided to remove the "e" from the end, as he was annoyed that his French counterpart, Charles de Gaulle, cancelled a meeting with him due to having a cold. The British government's Minister for Technology, Tony Benn, later replaced it, claiming that the "e" stood for Excellence, England, Europe and the Entente Cordial.

Can any of them play upfront?

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
It's a yes from me!

bd190ad3be8e7c8e10ea29ad350017a9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
No from me. Want the Romanian guy

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports