Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tim Krul *signed* on season long loan subject to medical

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Really pleased with this signing. Krul was a top class keeper.

Ryan hasn't exactly inspired confidence and his height is a concern.

Watched Japan vs Australia today and Ryan looked shorter than many of the Japanese players.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Because he's been awful since his last injury. Ask any Newcastle or AZ fan !!

Wouldn't expect much from this. Good third choice

So to quote you post T 28 "Would be a great signing"
Post 58 But he's been awful since his last injury. Ask any Newcastle or AZ fan !!
so what are we saying here?

So you want someone whose a great signing but awful. People wonder why i get confused.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
So to quote you post T 28 "Would be a great signing"
Post 58 But he's been awful since his last injury. Ask any Newcastle or AZ fan !!
so what are we saying here?

So you want someone whose a great signing but awful. People wonder why i get confused.

Still a good third choice. But no expectations of him being number one.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Because he's been awful since his last injury. Ask any Newcastle or AZ fan !!

Wouldn't expect much from this. Good third choice

hehe you are being a proper tool today, although i still find myself giggling ;-)

Last edited:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Yeah wouldn't be at all surprised if Krull starts against West Brom

Oh, and that really would give Maty Ryan confidence wouldn't it? Krul will be on the bench, (at best), for the game against the other Albion. Providing he passes his medical of course, never a foregone conclusion when it comes to signing for us!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Terrible signing. We are premier league now, we should be sig ing flair players. Top of the keeper checklist should be: short sleeves, mad hair, unpronouncable name OR one single name, takes free kicks.

I'm all for having flair players at the top end of the pitch, but not in goal thank you!

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Do some people really think we would waste our 2nd loan option on a 3rd or even 2nd choice keeper. He has come to be first choice. Sorry people, that's £6m down the toilet.....and still no striker.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
He isn't from planet krypton, So it's doubtful he'll pass our medical process!. I'm not getting my hopes up.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Do some people really think we would waste our 2nd loan option on a 3rd or even 2nd choice keeper. He has come to be first choice. Sorry people, that's £6m down the toilet.....and still no striker.

OR we have a striker already done on a permanent and are about to officially unveil it this afternoon :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here