Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lamine Kone (and Danny Ings)

Charlie-chalk

Aug 30, 2017
Morning all.

New poster but thought I'd pass on some information I got from a close friend last night regarding a couple of potential transfers today.

There was an £8m bid made last night for Sunderland's Lamine Kone, who is apparently desperate to leave. Apparently they want at least £10m but Kone has delayed meeting/left the Ivory Coast squad due to play away to Gabon on Saturday to make sure he gets a move today. He played in a poor Sunderland side last year but was subject to an £18m bid from Everton last summer; think there is a very good player in there if he finds some form. Think it's one of a few options Brighton are looking at in terms of defenders.

Less concrete but there is also interest in loaning Liverpool's Danny Ings. One of many clubs looking at him and Liverpool are open to loaning him out. Burnley, Leeds and Celtic the serious contenders but I would say it is definitely possible if Brighton go in for him, which is very possible due to lack of striking options.

Will keep updates coming if I get any.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
IP address says Croydon area

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Seems a pretty well measured post and not beyond the bounds of believability and he hasn't said he is a Brighton fan.

Well he has a lot of inside info for somebody who doesn't support BHA then. You really that gormless ?

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
What's up Geoff, have you run out of matches again?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
A sunderland fan based in brighton made a request to skybet last night for brighton to be added to the "next club" betting. We are currently 9/1

Just saying

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Seems a pretty well measured post and not beyond the bounds of believability and he hasn't said he is a Brighton fan.

Subtlety always the key in these things, you're not exactly going to come on here saying you've heard that Raheem Stirling's on his way to us are you? The naivety of some people.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Morning all.

New poster but thought I'd pass on some information I got from a close friend last night regarding a couple of potential transfers today.

There was an £8m bid made last night for Sunderland's Lamine Kone, who is apparently desperate to leave. Apparently they want at least £10m but Kone has delayed meeting/left the Ivory Coast squad due to play away to Gabon on Saturday to make sure he gets a move today. He played in a poor Sunderland side last year but was subject to an £18m bid from Everton last summer; think there is a very good player in there if he finds some form. Think it's one of a few options Brighton are looking at in terms of defenders.

Less concrete but there is also interest in loaning Liverpool's Danny Ings. One of many clubs looking at him and Liverpool are open to loaning him out. Burnley, Leeds and Celtic the serious contenders but I would say it is definitely possible if Brighton go in for him, which is very possible due to lack of striking options.

Will keep updates coming if I get any.

I smell Croydon chav, must have used spell check to post this.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Subtlety always the key in these things, you're not exactly going to come on here saying you've heard that Raheem Stirling's on his way to us are you? The naivety of some people.

It's a very poor effort if it's a wind up with so many rumors flying around.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Like we are going to throw 8 million at a centre half to be back up to what we have....

And Ings... the man is more of a sick note than all our sicknnote strikers put together....

Next....

A wind up for sure

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here