Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stefano Denswil loan deal OFF

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Dutch defender, plays at Club Brugge (surprise)

Apparently we want him on loan with view to buy according to some Dutch journo

Last edited:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Brugge won't have any players left at this rate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Google translation:

Stefano Denswil is leaving Club Brugge for sure. The former Ajax player represents a transfer to the Premier League, as his current employer has reached an agreement with Brighton Hove & Albion. The 24-year-old mandekker initially leaves for rent to England, but may leave Bruges definitively because the doctoral candidate wants to buy an option.
Earlier this summer, Denswil was still in the interests of Hamburger SV, but the club from the Bundesliga nevertheless finished. The defender seemed to have settled down for a longer stay in Belgium, where he had a contract until mid 2020. His business witness Winnie Haatrecht is in talks with Brighton on Thursday to finish the deal, De Telegraaf knows. Should the deal be sealed, then Denswil becomes team mate of Davy Pröpper.
Club Brugge will not attract replacements for Denswil, as it still holds five defenders and also has Timmy Simons backed up. Because the team is no longer active in Europe this season, this is seen as sufficient. Club Brugge and Brighton also did business this summer. Colombian attacker José Izquierdo was sold to the English club for fifteen million euros.
Read more at www.voetbalzone.nl

Rodney Thomas

May 2, 2012
Ελλάδα
Google translation:

Stefano Denswil is leaving Club Brugge for sure. The former Ajax player represents a transfer to the Premier League, as his current employer has reached an agreement with Brighton Hove & Albion. The 24-year-old mandekker initially leaves for rent to England, but may leave Bruges definitively because the doctoral candidate wants to buy an option.
Earlier this summer, Denswil was still in the interests of Hamburger SV, but the club from the Bundesliga nevertheless finished. The defender seemed to have settled down for a longer stay in Belgium, where he had a contract until mid 2020. His business witness Winnie Haatrecht is in talks with Brighton on Thursday to finish the deal, De Telegraaf knows. Should the deal be sealed, then Denswil becomes team mate of Davy Pröpper.
Club Brugge will not attract replacements for Denswil, as it still holds five defenders and also has Timmy Simons backed up. Because the team is no longer active in Europe this season, this is seen as sufficient. Club Brugge and Brighton also did business this summer. Colombian attacker José Izquierdo was sold to the English club for fifteen million euros.
Read more at www.voetbalzone.nl

Stefano Denswil PhD?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
On 15 July 2013, a naked photograph of Denswil with a girl appeared on the website Instagram.The photo had been taken by the girl who, after having slept with Denswil, uploaded the picture to the site with the tagline "Lekker ploppen met Stefano Denswil". Although the photograph was removed from the site the same day, the picture appeared on several websites shortly thereafter, eventually making headlines in the Netherlands. Ajax manager Frank de Boer was not amused by the incident but acknowledged that there was little Denswil could have done to prevent it from happening, and asked that he stay focused on his career and not let the incident be a distraction

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Note from an Ajax season ticket holder : Hahaha useless.. Couldnt make it in the dutch league so went to fcking belgium....

By all accounts not even a regular for brugges. Hey ho. Bench warmer.

Definitely seems like we've gone for the cheap option with this one.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
I feel for this guy. I'm a bit meh about him simply since my energies are focussed waiting for news about the other end of the team. I will say he could be great but I couldn't give two hoots about him at the moment unless of course he can play centre forward

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Note from an Ajax season ticket holder : Hahaha useless.. Couldnt make it in the dutch league so went to fcking belgium....

Positive as always Dwayne.

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London

A) it's probably more the 'who we can get' option, rather than a case of us being cheap.

B) if taking the cheap option here means we can afford the strikers we need then that's fine by me.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here