Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** Ofishal Transfare Dedlyne Dae Thred ***

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I want a striker, preferably one who is Half Hawaiian Half Greek. Won't have trouble with work permit then.

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
There's two things I can't get my head round. What happens about the painstaking work behind the scenes doing background checks and character references and hours of video study to make sure our targets will fit in with our club ethos?. Or does all this get thrown out the window in the mad scramble to get someone in on the last day?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
There's two things I can't get my head round. What happens about the painstaking work behind the scenes doing background checks and character references and hours of video study to make sure our targets will fit in with our club ethos?. Or does all this get thrown out the window in the mad scramble to get someone in on the last day?

I would hope that by now all those things are done and we are left with a list of players who would be suitable (to varying degrees). All that is left now is to work the way down the list and hurl figures at different clubs until something sticks.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
The transfer deadline day thread Aug 2017

Nonsense here please:

I'll start

If anyone is planning on going to the training ground and hanging around the sky cameras waving dildos, shouting obcetitites and generally acting like a fool........... I'll see you there. Can't bloody wait.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton

I am hoping that we are at least looking at players who are not known sick notes, who don't need International clearance or work permits.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The A23 southbound ANPR camera has just picked up a read on Segei Gotsmanov's old BHA-issue Trabant, being driven by Andrei Kanchelskis, with Michael Owen riding shotgun and Chris Wood and Gareth Bale in the back.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Happy Transfer Deadline day....

Where's 'Arry?

heathgate

NSC Patreon
Apr 13, 2015
I fear barrel scraping panic buys...... I bloody hope not, but that large female is starting her warm up warbling.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
What time does the window SLAM SHUT these days?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
Sam Vokes and Shane Long please.

Both proven PL players.

Both have a worse than 1 goal every 5 games record in the Premier League. Which is worse than Glenn Murray.

Would be very underwhelmed by that.

jimmygull

Mar 22, 2012
Screen Shot 2017-08-31 at 08.42.21.png:eek:

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
loving the strikers we are currently being linked with, players that would not have been available earlier in the window i suspect

Despite popular opinion you can pick up great deals and better players late in the window

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here