Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If we fail to land anyone tomorrow, what will you do?

Going to take up every religion going and pray my ass off for Devine intervention.

Except Judaism, as I love pork ribs. Oh that counts out becoming a Muslim too as I do like a beer with my ribs. Better strike off Hinduism too as I sometimes like Beef ribs. I think I'm safe with the others!

I've not even taken up Catholicism yet, but I already feel guilty about the ribs and the beer. Let's hope we sign a striker or three and I can continue my life happily as an rib eating, beer drinking Agnostic.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I will lose my shit.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I will post on here how it was mental to let Elvis go before we signed a new Striker.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
I would be very disappointed. I would also lower my expectations for this season to hoping for a few goals and points and not going down by.too many.
However I would still support the Albion and will travel to Brighton for the WBA game living in hope for a fighting performance and a good result. Most importantly I would support CH to try and make sure that no matter how dire our season,becomes our best ever manager will be given (and take) the chance to rebuild next year. IF we go down he must not be sacked and we must do all that we can to keep him.

I will worry about the likelihood of relegation, but look where we are and where we have come from. One bad transfer window (not yet completed) and perhaps one bad season won't change any part of what we have achieved...

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I would be very disappointed. I would also lower my expectations for this season to hoping for a few goals and points and not going down by.too many.
However I would still support the Albion and will travel to Brighton for the WBA game living in hope for a fighting performance and a good result. Most importantly I would support CH to try and make sure that no matter how dire our season,becomes our best ever manager will be given (and take) the chance to rebuild next year. IF we go down he must not be sacked and we must do all that we can to keep him.

I will worry about the likelihood of relegation, but look where we are and where we have come from. One bad transfer window (not yet completed) and perhaps one bad season won't change any part of what we have achieved...
Over 30 years since we were last in this league and given months to prepare(since April 18th) wouldn't be called a bad window in my books. It would be an utter embarrassment when we keep hearing we are Premier league ready.
We would go down without a fight and our best players won't stick about due to lack of ambition from the club (guessing)

Of course you would continue to support the Albion. Only a plonker wouldn't but it will leave a bitter taste in your mouth.

I still believe we will bring in at least one new forward though.

Last edited:

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Wait till loan window closes and if nothing then....................live my life as usual and hope for the best.

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
Didn't Scotland play a 4-6-0 once? Needs looking into.

Yes, under that useless fud Levein against the Czech Republic. To do so, he dropped Kenny Miller,who was in decent form and Scotland lost 1-0.

His rationale was that he had seen a Russian side frustrate Barcelona by playing that formation. He later admitted that perhaps it just may have been a wee bit of a good idea to get to know his players better before trying it.

I understand there are times this season when we may have to be patient and very defensive but not starting with a recognised striker feels like anti football to me and I'd rather not see it again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here