• No

Votes: 7 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I'm in Team Tony, he will deliver the goods for us, are you in Team Tony ?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Even those who are currently panicking a bit are in team tony though.

Tony always delivers

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Tony not doing the scouting or negotiation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Tony is tonythetiger.jpg

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Anyone voting no should be banned from NSC for life.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I'm in Team Tony, he will deliver the goods for us, are you in Team Tony ?

No, I,m not unfortunately.

That Tony is an amazing saviour for our club is beyond any dispute.

What is so incredibly disappointing, is all the money he has ploughed into this football club to get us to where we are now, is looking a very very bad investment.

The money Tony has spent on the Stadium, the Training Ground, The Academy, the players, the staff....has all been carefully spent in the correct manner for the future of this club and its supporters.

Now all I see and hear is ridiculous amounts of money being offered for at best 'average' players. 18 million Eiros here, 16 Million Euros there. Utter stupidity.

And all because....as far as I can see....the recruitment team or its strategy has been absolutely f*****g awful.

It wouldn't matter if we sign 5 players in the next 24 hours...they will all be overpriced, overpaid and under skilled.

So so disappointing to all our hopes and aspirations for this season.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
I'm in team Tony.
If it isn't possible to secure us the right targets, I trust he will continue building for the future and we will be come back stronger. (Not spunk a load of money carelessly in a last ditch roll of the dice at 22:55 tomorrow.)

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea

What is so incredibly disappointing, is all the money he has ploughed into this football club to get us to where we are now, is looking a very very bad investment.

The money Tony has spent on the Stadium, the Training Ground, The Academy, the players, the staff....has all been carefully spent in the correct manner for the future of this club and its supporters.

Now all I see and hear is ridiculous amounts of money being offered for at best 'average' players. 18 million Eiros here, 16 Million Euros there. Utter stupidity.

And all because....as far as I can see....the recruitment team or its strategy has been absolutely f*****g awful.

It wouldn't matter if we sign 5 players in the next 24 hours...they will all be overpriced, overpaid and under skilled.

Hazwaz

Jul 23, 2012
Hove
Just look at the owners of Villa,Brum,Wolves,Forest,QPR all very rich but we are in the Premier League not them.Dick kept us alive but Tony has got us to the promised land

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Completely. Even if no ****er arrives I can't believe that a forward line of March, AK, Izq and Izzy Brown with Tomer can't be made to work in some way. We just have to claw and scrap our way above 3 other sides.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Tony doesn't make very very bad investments. Even if the worse came to the worse, and we got relegated, we still have a great stadium, training ground, and football team.

Many teams have got relegated and then promoted again, like West Brom. Hopefully it won't come to that.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost

OH **** me, the state of this post.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Tony doesn't make very very bad investments. Even if the worse came to the worse, and we got relegated, we still have a great stadium, training ground, and football team.

Many teams have got relegated and then promoted again, like West Brom. Hopefully it won't come to that.

I,m not totally disagreeing with you , but the sums of money being bandied about now stikes me as sheer panic, leaving the club with bigger debts that will be far harder to sustain if we plummet into the Championship.

I well remember the last time we were in the old First Division. When we got relegated, the football on offer looked grim in comparison to what we had got used to in the four years we were in the top division. Consequently, gates fell, interest dropped off alarmingly and of course the rest is history of the high wages we were tied to which eventually almost bankrupted the club.

Even the Amex cannot sustain 10,000 crowds and potentially the long contracts with high wages the players are demanding as we approach the 11th hour.

I hope I,m wrong....I really do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here