Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fiorentina Babacar [now seems to be heading for Palace]

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The fact this got leaked out suggests Fiorentina are looking to sell, just at the right price.

Which at this stage of the game is n+£5m.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
No problem with others expressing opposing views, just as long as they don't get sensitive when I point out they probably don't have a clue about how transfers work and they have bugger all to complain about when they take stock and look where we would be without Tony Bloom and his staff.

They know no less than anyone condemning their opinions, whilst commenting with false loftiness. Probably very little all round then.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
So that latest article says they don't want to sell and the player wants to stay .

Sounds a long way off

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Each to their own, some might prefer Florence.

You must be joking?

Florence_1_314807309.jpg

brighton-skyline-view-taken-from-east-side-of-the-city-the-tall-block-dp8m90.jpg

Brighton without doubt.

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
Fiorentina have had a very poor start to the season and have just lost at home to Sampdoria. Great city, but football team moving towards crisis. Come on Babacar, visit the City of the Dome - you know it makes sense.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Bet there isn't a former opera house in Florence that is now a Wetherspoons.
The place is clearly a dump.

Exactly. And I bet that you'd be banging your head against the wall if you tried to fine somewhere decent to eat in Florence, whereas in TW we've got Strada, Pizza Express, ASK, Don Giovanni, Prezzo, Zizzi, Il Vesuvio, Divizia, Pasta Madre, Gastronomia G etc etc.

LVGull

May 13, 2016
Exactly. And I bet that you'd be banging your head against the wall if you tried to fine somewhere decent to eat in Florence, whereas in TW we've got Strada, Pizza Express, ASK, Don Giovanni, Prezzo, Zizzi, Il Vesuvio, Divizia, Pasta Madre, Gastronomia G etc etc.

I like TW.

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
Always been enchanted with the place. Visited with my parents in 67 and been back many times since. Il Latini my favourite restaurant on the planet. Rabbit Ravoli Yum. This would be my Lottery win home, along with the NYC pad of course.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here