Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fiorentina Babacar [now seems to be heading for Palace]

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Plenty of very nice areas within 10 miles of the ground. Choice of city living in London or Village life out in Surrey or Kent.

Was surprised at the amount of people sleeping rough around Brighton on Monday to be honest, Has it been a problem for a while?

Didn't you recognise them?

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
Plenty of very nice areas within 10 miles of the ground. Choice of city living in London or Village life out in Surrey or Kent.

Was surprised at the amount of people sleeping rough around Brighton on Monday to be honest, Has it been a problem for a while?

I think you will find a large number of people living rough in Brighton or the South of England do not originate from these areas.

phoenix

May 18, 2009

Most of them stayed on after the 1st Palace game.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Can we not use the existing Babacar thread?

Sky reported this last Monday.

More bad news, good player

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Why would he sign for a team plummeting to bottom of the table ?

Palace will be in the prem, and benteke is complete shite.

Zaha, Sako, Townsend are all good PL forwards / creators. They invested heavily (and elsewhere on the pitch) and will reap the benefits of £100m of extra income for many years ahead.

It's the only way to survive. Burnley and Bmuff have also built good squads costing relatively great sums.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
FFS.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Palace rumoured to have put in a 12 million bid for him, He only joined Sassoulo on 1st July from Fiorentina, so, a quick turn round in profit if this one goes through.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Palace rumoured to have put in a 12 million bid for him, He only joined Sassoulo on 1st July from Fiorentina, so, a quick turn round in profit if this one goes through.

Ah pants, would genuinely be annoyed about this.

Not because I think he'd be the answer to all of Palace's problems, but because the memory of his 119th minute winner in the 2022 Europa League final for us on my FM save will be completely tarnished.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Could be decent signing. Has stats to suggest may be ok.

If we were signing him ,then he would be down as a world beater.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011

Not because I think he'd be the answer to all of Palace's problems, but because the memory of his 119th minute winner in the 2022 Europa League final for us on my FM save will be completely tarnished.

Same here.

I signed him in FM16 when I got us promoted to the Premier League and he was an absolute beast. Ended up being the club record goal scorer.

If they sign him and he scores against us at the AMEX I genuinely don't know if I could take it.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Could be decent signing. Has stats to suggest may be ok.

If we were signing him ,then he would be down as a world beater.

Same here.

I signed him in FM16 when I got us promoted to the Premier League and he was an absolute beast. Ended up being the club record goal scorer.

If they sign him and he scores against us at the AMEX I genuinely don't know if I could take it.

Man up and get ready your voices ready for:

"Brighton Reject"

"Should have joined the big club"

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Two weeks at Sassuolo lol! I hope Palace buy him - if he turns out to be any good he'll sign for Chelsea in the January window anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here